My Regios Plugin Stop Working Suddenly.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Adamki11s, Jun 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok so when I updated my Regios plugin to 3.4 I started getting reports that none of the Regios commands were working. So I went on the server with someone who had reported this problem and started doing some testing with him. He put Regios v3.4 on his test server and told me that all commands worked fine.

Then, when he put it on his server, even with all other plugins disabled none of the commands would fire/execute/register. He said that it was hosted with servercraft.co and it used McMyAdmin so I'm really stumpted as to why this is happening. Has anyone got any ideas?

2. Offline

Zaros

I've been having a issue with a plugin I've been coding recently as well. When ever a command is used, it only tells me how to use it. Not sure if its the exact same issue, but if it is I'm curious as well.

3. Maybe your issue is with your on command return false at the wrong times. Post your code and I can take a look.

As for my problem I found downloading a fresh version of bukkit and re-compiling worked, either that or some erroneous error.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.