Multiworld

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by sebidebi4567, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

sebidebi4567

Hello,
    I got multiworld but whenver I restart the server, all names come up red and /goto wont work for the worlds, sais they dont exist, any ideas ?

Tnx

2. Offline

Super User

You need to be very specific. I cannot help you until you give me more information.

3. Offline

sebidebi4567

Okay, So, Before I restarted, When i did /mw list all worlds were green
    Then, Afterwards, All were red EXCEPT The default one, I think they were disabled somehow, because the
    files are still there

Screeny Below - I tried /mw reload and all the other ingame commands, and the config didnt help either :( 2013-03-12_22.37.26.png

4. Offline

Super User

Did you run /mv import? Make sure all commands for importing worlds were run. I believe its the second page of the help.

5. Offline

sebidebi4567

Ok, Thnaks!

it didnt work :(

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  6. Offline

Super User

Oh I see, you are running MultiWorld. I thought you ment MultiVerse. Try running
    /mw load <world>

7. Offline

sebidebi4567

Super, I got it working, thanks :D But theres another issue, group manager permissions arent working on multiworld, please can you help ? for some reason the permissions files wont work, even after the files were generated and I inserted all the files to the worlds

8. Offline

Super User

Give me the permissions.yml and I can try!

9. Offline

sebidebi4567

10. Offline

Super User

Why do you have different permissions for each world?

11. Offline

sebidebi4567

Because, Its a 24 GB server :p I want PVP - Survival and Creative, So Donors need different perms

Switchin to Multiverse, Seems better

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.