Multiworld can't fly in creative in 2. World

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by pisspiss, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

pisspiss

I have a problem with my second world (running in creative), when you try to fly you fly a bit then you get kicked to the ground. I think its a permission problem but i dont know how to solve it :-(.
    Its really annoying. Anyone a idea?
    I have bukkit build 1337
    and the following plugins:
    AuthMe, CraftBookVehicles, iConomy, CraftBookCircuits, Multiverse-Core, WorldEdit, CraftBookMechanisms, Minequery, War, bPermissions, Votifier, MultiInv, Lockette, CommandHelper, MultiHome, CraftBookCommon, dynmap, Jail, WormholeXTreme, Towny, mChat, ChestShop, HawkEye, Permissions
    and im using McMyAdmin

2. Offline

ks07

@pisspiss Is the world set to creative mode in the Multiverse config? Are you in creative gamemode yourself?

3. Offline

pisspiss

Yes, i set the World to Creative in miltiverse config.

4. Offline

pisspiss

no ideas? :-(

5. Offline

ks07

Not really tbh... :(

Do the other creative features work, such as the new built in item spawning menu and unlimited block stacks?

6. Offline

pisspiss

its all working, there are no other problems, im pretty much sure its a permission problem because i noticed if you are in the admin group you CAN fly . But i have no idea why. Theres no permission node for creativemode-flying i think.

ok i just tried something and realized that its not only on world2, its on world too and you can't even fly with zombes pack! Could this be an issue somewhere in the config, and yes fly is on true in server.properties
    EDIT: I FOUND THE PROBLEM! IT WAS THE TOWNY ANTI-CHEAT, I JUST ADDED towny.cheat.bypass AND ITS WORKING NOW :D:D:D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
  7. Offline

Florebor

Wow thanks this really helped me out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.