Plugin Help Multiverse world build permission

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by jackisalemon, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

jackisalemon

I am wondering the permission to give non op players the permission to build in a Multiverse World. I want it for builders because I want them to have their own world to build things. When they try to break something, it just appears again.

2. Offline

mobkinz78

Can you please post a screenshot of your other plugins? (/pl) or just list them out?

3. Offline

jackisalemon

@mobkinz78 TimTheEnchanter, GroupManager, WorldEdit, Buycraft, MassiveCore, Heads, Vault. ClearLag, Multiverse-Core, KillerMoney, McMMO, WorldGuard, Essentials, EssentialsSpawn, EssentialsChat, Factions, floauction, WhatIsIt.

4. Offline

mobkinz78

Well, you should be fine. If they are building outside the world limit you should be fine. Make sure you set up your permissions correctly.

5. I have a similar issue, I have set up permissions with Pex for my assistant to use worldedit and modifyworld, but he still can not build. I can build and destroy near the spawn area but he can not. I have also been looking to findout how to change or remove spawn area but I am apparently not finding it.

DD

6. Offline

mobkinz78

Make sure the permissions for both plugins, respectively, are 'worldedit.*' and 'modifyworld.*'

Spawn protection in multiverse relies on the setting in server.properties by the way

DallieD likes this.
  7. Thankyou, I temporarily moved the spawn location away from the area and will move it back when I am done with the area. I did this before I read your reply and the builder was able to build. I will look into the Spawn protection properties.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.