Problem/Bug Multiverse-Core incorrectly Teleporting [Urgent]

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by LegionOfTheCube, Aug 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

LegionOfTheCube

Hello, I've tried receiving help on this for the past week to no avail on other forums
    I have a server with Multiverse-Core containing these 3 important worlds:
    -PvP (A PvP Arena World)
    -Factions (A Factions Survival World)
    -Spawn (The Server Lobby)
    As of recently I have ran into an issue that I can't seem to find any forum on, Multiverse sends me to the world I previously warped to when using the command in console.
    I have a plugin called DeluxeHub which on the hub world (Spawn) will give the player a Server Selector and I've configured the plugin to do /mvtp %player% [Factions or PvP] but for some reason it doesn't work and sends me back to the previous world I was in. I've even changed it to use the warps I set up so it would do /warp [Factions or PvP] %player% but it still sends to the wrong world. The warp commands work perfectly fine when I type then manually but when the plugin sends the command through the console it refuses to work.
    Here is an example: (PvP = 1, Factions = 2, and Spawn = 3)
    I join the server and want to enter 1. So I Right-Click on the Server Selector and do PvP which sends the command through the console /warp PvP (Which is the warp I've set up), and it takes me to the correct world because it's the first world I've warped to since joining. Then I want to go back to 3 so I do /lobby (I've set up the command with the DeluxeHub plugin) and that works fine. Then I want to go to 2 so then I Right-Click on the Server Selector again and do Factions which sends the command through the console /warp Factions (Which is another warp I've set up) and instead of taking me to 2 it takes me to 1.
    I've tried many things like doing /mvtp %player% Factions and even custom commands but for some reason it refuses to send me to the correct world. For a brief second it even sends me to the correct world then sends me to the wrong one.
    This is the Multiverse Configuration I have set up:
    Code:
    multiverse-configuration:
      ==: com.onarandombox.MultiverseCore.MultiverseCoreConfiguration
      enforceaccess: 'false'
      prefixchat: 'false'
      prefixchatformat: '[%world%]%chat%'
      useasyncchat: 'true'
      teleportintercept: 'false'
      firstspawnoverride: 'false'
      displaypermerrors: 'true'
      enablebuscript: 'true'