Filled Multiplier

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by cluter123, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Offline

Fusive

chasertw123
    I want it very similar to Cluter's. When you break an ore with fortune 3 it will drop 2 iron ingots since it will auto smelt. If I break stone with a fortune 3 pick axe, it will drop two cobblestone. So whatever block a break with fortune 3, it will double whatever It drops :) And also, how would I get fortune 90 like Cluter said would give like x25 drops? Is it like a cheat or another plugin. Will you please tell me. I want the multipliers to be the same as Cluter. And the only permission would be the same as his. Thanks :)

2. Offline

chasertw123

Well if you go into essentials which I expect you have and you must enable unsafe enchants. Then you can do /enchant enchantment #

3. Offline

Fusive

4. Offline

chasertw123

Fusive
    So... I am going on vacation this Tuesday and won't be able to complete the plugin until a little after I get back. So if in the mean time another dev wants to take this on be my guest. If not then you will have to wait at least a till the 10th for me to get started. I am sorry but you caught me at a bad time.

5. Offline

Fusive

chasertw123 that is fine. I don't need it right now. But if another dev can pick it up that would be great :)

6. Offline

supernina99

I really need same plugin, with smelting on gold and iron ores.

EXAMPLE

fortune 10 X2 blocks
    F15 X3 Blocks
    F20 X4 Blocks
    F25 X5
    F30 X6
    F35 X7
    F40 X8
    F45 X9
    F50 X10
    F55 X11
    F60 X12
    F65 X13
    F70 X14
    F75 X15
    F80 X16
    F85 X17
    F90 X18

This is only for Blocks, not ores, but i would like gold and iron ores to autosmelt.

I need it Soon so Msg me when you finish, that is if you do it

7. Offline

SlickSlender

chasertw123
    I need the same thing as supernina99 but like this:
    Fortune 10: x2 Blocks
    Fortune 20: x3 Blocks
    Fortune 30: x4 Blocks
    Fortune 40: x5 Blocks
    Fortune 50: x6 Blocks
    Fortune 60: x7 Blocks
    Fortune 70: x8 Blocks
    Fortune 80: x9 Blocks
    Fortune 90: x10 Blocks
    Fortune 100: x11 Blocks
    Ty

8. Offline

chasertw123

Ok so guys I don't get back until the 20th so if no one picks this project p by then I will see if I want to do it but if any other dev wants this its free game! :D

9. Offline

SlickSlender

:D
    Ok I can wait as long as needed (not till next year doe)

10. Offline

SlickSlender

11. Offline

SlickSlender

12. Offline

chasertw123

SlickSlender
    I am really sorry man but I have at least 5 of my own projects going on and other ones that people are paying for so I don't have time right now to fill someone's request. Again a apologize for making you think I have time to do it. If and hopefully my schedule clears up sometime in the middle of June, hopefully, I promise I will make it for you then if you still really need it.

13. Offline

SlickSlender

Yeah, I would do the paying jobs first myself :p
    But, thanks anyways :)
    Whenever possible would be awesome

14. Offline

bradleycraftftw

Is there a download link for this plugin, i would love to use it :D

15. Offline

SlickSlender

I don't think he was publishing it to the public and don't bother him now, he is busy with other plugins to dev.

16. Offline

nesta4581

Has anyone found something with this type of functionality? Bumping this because I need exactly the same thing and am searching high and low for it but no luck.

17. SlickSlender To be fair, the rules state that if a plugin is created through a request on here, then it should be a public plugin.