Multiple Questions

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Tolerance, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Tolerance

k so I have multiple questions. sorry about all the threads, but all of them in one. why not:

1) I am using PermissionsEX and Essentials and I want it so on /list it sorts groups by categories. I enable it in the Essentials config and it works, however the prefix is in front of everyone's name. That is not needed since it is sorted by each groups category. How can I disable showing the prefix?

2) I am using PermissionsEx and whenever I reload I lose all the groups. I know I should restart the server because reloading can cause memory leaks and is inconvenient but I know once I get everyone's groups set, I am going to accidentally type /reload without even knowing it and everybody's groups will reset. How can I make it so I just disable the /reload command for OPs/Admins OR, (even better) just make it when you reload you don't lose anyones group. to rank people up, i use the /pex user <username> group set <group>

if you know one, or both of the answers, PLEASE help me out.

TnT
    you prob know dis stuff

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  2. Offline

TnT

I use bPermissions. Sorry, I don't know PEX. :(

Deleted user likes this.
  3. Offline

Omnitv

dont /relaod or /manreaload massive oil spillage!
    try disabling essentials see if that helps also you need chat manager if you are using permissionsEX as the MAIN permissions plugin.
    If you are using essentials and Pex it kinda conflicts.
    With PEX and bPerms it does not so I suggest removing Essentials or disabling it.
    I hope your pmerissions.yml is fine

Deleted user likes this.
  4. Offline

Tolerance

I know but sometimes I accidentally do it...

5. Offline

Deleted user

Req. a plugin called SimpleNoReload.
    Ask for it to negate all /reload commands in-game or on console.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.