Plugin Request Multiple Prefixes (Prison)

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by PrinceMC, Feb 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PrinceMC

Hello.

I was wondering if there was a plugin that could give a player multiple prefixes. For example, say there was a user called 'Bob'. He ranked up to the 'H' rank. His chat would look like this: "[H] Bob: Hello!". Then he donated for a 'Gangster' rank, his chat would look like this: "[H] [Gangster] Bob: Hello!". After that, he got a staff rank, his chat would look like this: "[H] [Gangster] [Admin] Bob: Hello!". Then he bought a custom prefix, his chat would look like this: "[H] [Gangster] [Admin] [Awesome] Bob: Hello!". Lastly, he prestiged, so his chat would look like this: "[P1] [A] [Gangster] [Admin] [Awesome] Bob: Hello!". Does anyone know a plugin that helps me do this and is easy to understand? I want it to be compatible with PermissionsEx. Something like the EssentialsChat section in the Essentials config.yml how it says "Group Format" and then lists the groups with the format. Something like {PRESTIGE} {PRISON} {DONATION} {STAFF} {CUSTOM} {USERNAME} would be great.

Thanks for any help given,
    PrinceMC!

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@PrinceMC ChatLikeMe is pretty able to do this.

3. Offline

PrinceMC

Thank you.
    I am having trouble with PermissionsEX now. It isn't working and it is showing up in red when I do /plugins. Here is my permissions.yml file: http://pastebin.com/JUSrJzQW
    I've been going at it for hours and can't figure out what is going on. When you figure it out, if you can, can you please make a new one for me?
    Thanks again.

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

5. Offline

PrinceMC

Thanks for getting me to look at the server log! It says that I'm using a version of PEX that only works for 1.8 Minecraft. I'll downgrade it now. Thanks so much! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.