Question Multiple permission nodes in a single node?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by rockbuilder32, Jul 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

rockbuilder32

OK, so I have an autorank feature on my server for when players get so many kills, but the thing is when someone donates it replaces their rank and when I try to just add the group to the player it just gets all messed up, I use PermissionsEX also by the way. So to fix this problem I was going to keep the autorank feature and instead of donors getting the prefix, I would just have buycraft add the prefix separately and then I wanted it to add a single permission node that would be like a "package" node that would give the player access to multiple nodes. For example, Bob donates for Donor+, buycraft would issue the command /pex user Bob suffix [Donor+] then the command /pex user Bob add Donor.plus this would give "Bob" the permission Donor.plus which would be a custom permission node that adds multiple custom defined permissions. I don't think this is possible normally but I was wondering if there was a plugin that allows this or anyway this is possible.
    Sorry for the long post, but thank you for taking the time to read this.
    sincerely,
    Veltkzree.

2. Offline

oceantheskatr

Why not have a donor+ group, and then do the command /pex user Bob group add donor+? Then the autorank is still the main group, but they will also inherit the group donor+ :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.