Multicraft | Showing Offline Users.

Discussion in 'General Help' started by CausticCraft, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

CausticCraft

Hello, for some reason my Multicraft has been showing users as online even when they are not connected to the server. Some times it can even show them twice. I will have around 15 players on my server and it will show that there is around 80 for some reason. when i go to restart the server in the console i can see it kicking people twice and people that are not even connected.

Would this problem be with my server hosting company or with a plugin i have on my server? This is a picture of all my plugins. Also i get weird info in my console. 68f56a908f8248cd528121df7683e3f8.png
    04.01 06:10:13 [Server] INFO Titan: [:[TITAN]:] *Slay3r
    04.01 06:09:06 [Server] INFO Titan: [:[TITAN]:] *Slay3r
    04.01 06:07:59 [Server] INFO Titan: [:[TITAN]:] *Slay3r
    04.01 06:06:52 [Server] INFO Titan: [:[TITAN]:] *Slay3r
    04.01 06:05:45 [Server] INFO Titan: [:[TITAN]:] *Slay3r

Thanks any help would be much appreciated!

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@CausticCraft Could you try this by disabling all plugins (renaming the plugin folder will do) and see if it stays the same?

3. Offline

CausticCraft

Thanks for the quick reply! Yes i may have to try this. I would like to wait to see if anyone has had the same issue first. That was just in case someone has i would not have to do that. lol that crap takes for ever. thanks again!

4. Offline

Can't find the thread right now, but you aren't the only one.

5. Offline

CausticCraft

Alright man thanks for the info! If you find it hit me up!

Was this the post you was talking about? https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/offline-players-names-stuck-in-control-panel.97205/

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Sorry i am a little new to this whole thing. Thanks for letting me know. As for the spigot thing i sorta just googled it and it came up lol i wasn't like looking on there or anything. i do not like spigot one bit i purchased a few plugins off there and then got falsely accused of leaking plugins and got banned. they will not even reply to my emails and i can't do anything about it so rip money. so uck [f]igot.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  6. Offline

@CausticCraft No, I am talking about a Bukkit thread, I don't look at the spigot forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.