Multi-World Godmode

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Jorrdan, May 6, 2011.

1. Offline

Jorrdan

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to read this post. It would be fantastic if someone could take the time to make this plugin. Currently, users who are in godmode in 1 world whom go to another world without perms for it, remain in godmode and are unable to turn it off. So it would be great to get a plugin that lets users 1. enter godmode through perms based on world, 2. disables it when they enter a new world. I really hope someone takes the time to do this.

Thanks,

Jordan

Really need this plugin, so that i can open up my pvp world ;/

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016
  2. Offline

Jorrdan

Bump for a badly needed plugin.

3. Offline

Jorrdan

Bump again!

4. Offline

Jorrdan

bump, wish someone would make this plugin.. Shouldn't be too hard.

5. If there's no interest maybe you should offer an incentive since it's a custom plugin...

6. Offline

Jorrdan

What does a normal incentive usually run?

7. Offline

valdark

alternately you can use WormholeXtreemeWorlds to set/remove damage from particular worlds and remove the godmode option from your permissions entirely.

8. Offline

Jorrdan

^
    Nice suggestion, but wouldn't work out well for my server. Thanks though.

9. Offline

valdark

No problem, I know I use it to have a separate creative server with daylock, no mobs, no damage.

I understand you probably want damage for all except either ops or a specific group on those worlds.

Sorry I wasn't more help.

10. Offline

Jorrdan

No problem! Yeah exactly, only my donators can use god mode currently. But i want a PvP world where not even the donators have godmode, that is why i need this plugin so bad xD

Thanks again.

11. I might consider making this request, what features do player with god mod have, can they fuly, do they have unlimited health, what?

12. Offline

Jorrdan

1. Must be compatible with Multi-Verse
    2. Must have permission node to toggle on/off
    3. Must be immune to any and all types of damage (can use source from existing plugins)
    4. When entering a new world, it automatically turns godmode off.

Those are pretty much the only requirements for this plugin. The big thing is that it turns off when a player enters a new world. Nothing special, just no damage :)

Thanks, i hope you consider making this!

Jordan

13. So per world permissions basically. As for the health I already know ho to do that, it's in my regios plugin.

14. Offline

Jorrdan

Yeah but simply just using permissions per world doesnt disable the godmode plugin, you probably know that already. But the godmode plugins at the moment keep a user invincible even if they do not have permissions in the current world.

15. Don't worry I'll make it so it's only for the worlds you set. Also check your pm's again, I think we should discuss the rest over that.