Mulitpliers For a Prison server

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by quack123456, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

quack123456

Well QuickSell has boosters but you cant make them permanent. I want to make it so you can give permanent multipliers such as 1.5 for donators like coal. A multiplier is a sell buff that multiplies the price per inventory. For example i sold a full inventory of coal for 10 thousand and i have a 2 multiplier so it will multiply the price by 2 so i will get 20 thousand instead of 10 thousand. I want this to be compatible with Quick Sell because it has sell all signs which are useful. And you should be able to make multiplier such as 1.2 and 1.3 or 1.5. and the default sell buff should be 1.
    Here is a link to Quick Sell: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/quicksell/

2. Offline

Krizeh

Good luck.

3. Offline

Captain Dory

This is illegal; the EULA states that you're not allowed an advantage by paying money.

4. Offline

pie_flavor

Skionz likes this.
  5. Offline

Captain Dory

I honestly don't care whether he violates the terms and conditions, I'm just telling him he is.

6. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@quack123456
    I have already stated on the BukkitDev Page that I wont add permission based multipliers because they violate the EULA. However since QuickSell does have an API. Its very easy to create an Addon which can do that. Quoted from another Thread:

7. Offline

quack123456

I wasnt going to pay anyone to this. I was just asking if there is a way for the creator to make it like that and if not can someone make it. Thank you mrCookieSlime ill try that but im not that good with stuff like this. Also if i do this will it make boosters unlimted right but what to i type in game. Do i type /booster quack123456 * or unlimted

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  8. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@quack123456
    Thats code. Nothing to be managedf ingame or anything like that. It was just an explanation for whoever wants to make this Plugin on how it can be done. And unlimited boosters are not available in QuickSell, they are code-wise but cannot be obtained ingame.

9. Offline

FerusGrim

The EULA violation people are referring to is giving donator perks that alter gameplay or give another player an advantage over his/her peers, not paying someone to develop a plugin for you.

timtower likes this.
  10. Offline

quack123456

oh okay... So i will need to make a new plugin myself i guess i can manage that.

11. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@quack123456
    If you can make it for yourself, then why did you post in the first place?

pie_flavor and timtower like this.
  12. Offline

quack123456

I wasnt sure if you had a command to make it unlitmed or this was already a plugin or what i needed to do. You gave me the steps to do it thats what helped me.

13. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@quack123456
    Well, okay...
    Just make sure to upload your Plugin to BukkitDev or Dropbox and drop a link here, we don't allow private Plugins on here.

14. Offline

quack123456

Okay But It will take a while im getting help i am really not good with stuff like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.