Plugin Request Mugger!

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by aKaSimplicity, Feb 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

aKaSimplicity

Category: Fun

Description: I am looking for a plugin that simulates a Grand Theft Auto Online mugger feature. It must be compatible with spigot 1.8 and have permissions. As for the economy plugin, I have vault installed and when I do /vault-info it says "Economy: Essentials Economy".

Commands:

/mugger {playername} - Takes a changeable amount of money from the person who called the mugger on the selected player, like how it costs money to call a mugger in GTA Online. The mugger "Knocks the player over" and by that I mean give slowness and blindness for 30 seconds. I also want the "mugger" to take a changeable amount of money from the victim. If they do not have the amount that is in the config, all the money they have gets taken away.

/mugger reload - Reloads configuration

/mugger help - Shows info about plugin and the commands.

Permissions:

mugger.call - Gives the ability to call a mugger on the player

mugger.reload - Gives the ability to reload plugin.

Some side notes:

If the selected victim is in creative mode, a message needs to be delivered to the caller saying "That player is in creative mode!"

Make cost of calling a mugger and the amount of money taken from the victim changeable in config.

When I would like this done by: Hopefully 1-2 weeks.

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to Bukkit alternatives

Krizeh likes this.
  3. Offline

Krizeh

Good luck. :)

aKaSimplicity likes this.
  4. Offline

aKaSimplicity

Thanks :D I really hope someone comes around to it, it will be a big feature in my server if I can get it :)

5. Offline

aKaSimplicity

6. Offline

aKaSimplicity

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.