[Moved] Unknown Command

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by 544nick101, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Offline

544nick101

2. Offline

Shooty

Awesome ! I like you !

3. Offline

544nick101

:D

4. Offline

544nick101

Just updated to RB 1597

5. Offline

Juze

It's funny how you claim the plugin to be made by yourself and only give a small credit for the original author letting to update his plugin...

6. Offline

544nick101

In bukkitdev "Thanks to LRFLEW for letting me continue this plugin" that want he said he wanted in the message about letting me continue it. What should i post. Hum?
    By the way that is in the second line i can move it to the first if you like. Here is the message

Message from @LRFLEW The source is available from the plugin page. Feel free to take it, modify it, and upload it if you give me credit for making the original somewhere on the page. Add a link to your submission on my plugin page, and if I like what you have done, I'll make it the official version and pass on the torch to you (don't worry; I am not expecting much. Just do what you want and unless you did something horribly wrong, I'll accept it)

7. Offline

Juze

8. Offline

544nick101

A banner. What am i suppose put a plugin updated by 544nick101. Ill just quit updating it. If any mods see's this thread lock it.

9. Offline

Don Redhorse

can't we just all be nice? are you now keeping the plugin updated @Juze ?

10. Offline

544nick101

I guess not :(

11. Offline

Don Redhorse

well honestly if you give credit, the plugin was open source and inactive I wouldn't know why NOT to take over the plugin. especially he gave it free to take over

and I think something like this http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/deathtpplus/ should be enough.

12. Offline

544nick101

I put "Thanks to LRFLEW for letting me continue this plugin" But what ever i'm done with it i all read marked it as deleted and removed all the downloads. F**k i fed the troll

13. Offline

Don Redhorse

well.. just keep it going ... ask a moderator to undelete it... it is up to you though..

14. Offline

544nick101

Your right don't let a troll get me down :)

Will you take a look at this http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/unknown-command/forum/29562-unknown-command-faq/
    And this http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/unknown-command/images/6-uc-pic/

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2016
  15. Offline

Don Redhorse

16. Offline

544nick101

Could you reed this too [MECH] Unknown Command v1.7 - Returns "Unknown Command" messages [818] | Bukkit Forums
    Read closely

*Licence Notice*
    There has been some confusion about what kinds of permissions I'm giving for this, particularly with @544nick101 trying to make a branch. From here on out, Unknown Command is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license with attribution being linking back to this forum thread and mentioning my username LRFLEW.

Em... any ideas how to fix that?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2016
  17. Offline

Don Redhorse

probably needs to be active again... ask a moderator..

18. Offline

544nick101

@NuclearW says its all working try again?

19. Offline

Don Redhorse

forum link is 403.. because there is no forum in your projekt I guess..

20. Offline

544nick101