Movecraft Ship Errors

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by DudeGuyManPerson, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I recently started a new server from scratch, and I installed Movecraft. I created the airship.craft, zeppelin.craft, etc files and everything was working fine. I now have two problems and I can't figure out why they are occurring. First, when I place a sign with the correct ship name on it, it only counts the wood that I have used in the ship, not the wool, even though I have specified in the aircraft.craft file that wool should be included in the ship. When I add more wood so that the ship stops saying it is too small, it conflicts with another problem. I also have specified that I want my ships to have 50% wool in them, and with this new wood it is not considering the ratio. After it stops saying it is too small, nothing happens when I click the sign, and I get this message in the console:

17:47:03 [SEVERE] [Movecraft] Async Task generated an exception.
    17:47:03 [SEVERE] java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 1, Size: 1
    17:47:03 [SEVERE]at java.util.ArrayList.RangeCheck(ArrayList.java:547)
    17:47:03 [SEVERE]at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:322)
    17:47:03 [SEVERE]at net.countercraft.movecraft.async.detection.DetectionTask.confirmStructureRequirements(DetectionTask.java:249)
    17:47:03 [SEVERE]at net.countercraft.movecraft.async.detection.DetectionTask.excecute(DetectionTask.java:74)
    17:47:03 [SEVERE]at net.countercraft.movecraft.async.AsyncTask.run(AsyncTask.java:36)
    17:47:03 [SEVERE]at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:53)
    17:47:03 [SEVERE]at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53)
    17:47:03 [SEVERE]at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895)
    17:47:03 [SEVERE]at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918)
    17:47:03 [SEVERE]at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

My airship.craft file is here: http://pastebin.com/vDB6Jm9b
    Anyone know what is wrong or know a wiki for movecraft that could help me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.