MorePlayers

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Lolmandan1208, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Offline

Lolmandan1208

Category: Admin
    /name: Moreplayers
    What I want: A simple plugin where admins and owners can pretend there is more player maybe you could make this with essentials like so it creates a user data or some thing I'm not 100% sure how you could do this because this would help lot of servers s no on wants to join an empty server but you have to start somewhere
    Commands: Maybe a command to say how many extra people
    I want it by 20/10/12

2. Offline

llamasaylol

People will join see it's empty and just leave. Also, I don't like the idea of faking how many players are on a server, so I'm not doing it.

3. Offline

Hoolean

Take a hint...

chasechocolate and Tirelessly like this.
  4. Offline

hjeyez

Try the citizens plugin, that should achieve what you are looking for, but I'm not sure that there is a way to fake the amount of actual players. Also, essentials player data files would do nothing, they just store information that is used when called upon.

5. Offline

Lolmandan1208

Couldn't you make it so that a userdata is called upon.

6. Offline

LaxWasHere

Old thread! I summon thee! Necro

7. Offline

bobacadodl

Guys just saying... there IS in fact a way of doing this. I developed it as a private plugin for a server and was told not to release it. Its pretty easy. VanishNoPacket does it. Hint hint protocolLib

8. Offline

Hoolean

Yeah we know. You just catch the server ping and change the amount of online players.

chasechocolate and bobacadodl like this.
  9. Offline

Nickbbeezy