More per-world inventory plugins.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by xBlueXFoxx, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Offline

xBlueXFoxx

Currently I can only find one, MultiInv, but currently the developer is away and I can't seem to find any alternatives to it at all. There's many servers (like mine) that have multiple worlds and are dependent on MultiInv, it would be great to have some alternatives.

I've been losing players like flies because currently MultiInv is having a duplication error in the latest build (that only exists in 1.8.1) where if you drop your inventory into a chest or on the ground quickly, switch to another world and back your inventory restores, this has also made many players in my server lose a lot of their items.

I've had to shut down my creative world due to this issue to prevent it from spoiling my SMP world, this has annoyed a lot of players and they grew tired real fast, so please can someone consider developing an alternative (quickly! I know it takes some time to code, but I'm just impatient. ;) ), so servers such as mine can have something else to lean on to when other plugins fail or drop support.

2. Offline

Don Redhorse

there is another one... look in plugin submissions.. there is a lot of new stuff there not being processed?

3. Offline

xBlueXFoxx

Could I please get a link to this, I just searched the first few pages and couldn't find anything..

4. Offline

Don Redhorse