(mods to plugins) Buildcraft mo' creatures advanced machines

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by peter4183, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Offline

peter4183

Hi i want buildcraft mo' creatures and advanced machines as a plugins wich use spout and have permissions and config file

2. Offline

SirTyler

>Read this<
    Even spout has limits to what it can do.

3. Offline

mushroomhostage

They aren't plugins and don't use Spout, but Buildcraft and Advanced Machines have been ported to CraftBukkit. Buildcraft 2.2.13 was ported to 1.2.3 today; Advanced Machines hasn't been ported yet but is still available for 1.1-R4. Not sure about Advanced Machines, but Buildcraft has a config file, and sort of supports permissions (it uses a fake user called "[Buildcraft]" you can grant different permissions to). Check the MC Port Central forums if you're interested. I've been using Buildcraft with CraftBukkit for a while now and it's been working great.

Mo' Creatures is a different story. There is an SMP port but it's outdated. Porting the latest version to Bukkit is a common request but as far as I know no one has taken up the challenge. Someone did, long ago: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/unofficial-mocreaturescbcompat/ - but it no longer works with any recent builds.