Mod / admin / staff Spam Protection

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Dragon_12dk, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Dragon_12dk

Hello,
    There may already be a way to do this but I am not sure. A common command on many servers is /msg allowing players to privately talk to each other. However when you are an admin or owner you tend to get messages every 10 seconds (if its a large server) And being spammed by 20 people can get annoying... Is there a way so that if I player does /msg dragon_12dk LALALALALA rather than the message going through, the console or something will automatically say "If you need admin help please visit our forums at www.something.com" that way admins are able to work without being bugged...

2. Offline

MoejoeAw44

I have a plugin I can simply change. I'm not sure if it's custom or not, but it's on my dekstop.
    Right now the message currently says "<username> is not taking messages right now.", but I can change it.

What do you want the message to be, and in what color?

3. Offline

Dragon_12dk

Neat. would you be able to set it for only certain players? I don't mind the color, just something that stands out like light green (&a) or Light red. as for the message I was hoping for something like "If you are looking for admin assistance please visit our website, Thank you."

4. Offline

MoejoeAw44

Alright, finished your request. PLEASE keep in mind, that this was on my PC, and I'm not sure where it was from, all I simply did was edit the plugin. From the package details, it seems as if "MCCoding" made the plugin, but reviewing his bukkit pages looks as if he took the plugin down, or it was a private plugin.

Either way, here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q0qhhibp08vd0fq/AntiMSG.jar?dl=0
    Tahg me if there are any bugs or errors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.