MobWings

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by CommandoLiam, Nov 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

CommandoLiam

Mob-wings

I was thinking about plugins and thought, they are too tough for me, but maybe someone could use my idea and make one.

Basically this plugin allows you to give mobs wings.

You craft the basic one out of 7 feathers.

Lets say this is the crafting table and the / are feathers (Ignore the dots, they are just there as spaces.)

| / |... | / |
    | / |... | / |
    | / | / | / |
    (Excuse the poor design...)

But you get the idea, there will be 4 types of wings:

Basic: Allows the mob to fly whilst ridden but only lasts 2 minutes and the player will need to wait 10 minutes before the mob will fly again.

Iron: Allows the mob to fly whilst ridden but lasts 5 minutes and like above, requires a 10 minute cooldown.

Gold: Allows the mob to fly whilst ridden for 10 minutes but requires a 20 minute cooldown.

Diamond: Allows the mob to fly whilst ridden for 30 minutes but requires a 60 minute cooldown, there will be a hidden feature but I will leave that for the Plugin Maker to decide what it is.

The ore recipes will be like the feather one but instead it will be the ore and the middle of the bottom row will have a feather.

I'm not sure if this is possible but it's worth a try to ask for it.

Cheers
    - Liam

(Ask me for anything else if you need it)

2. Offline

W&L-Craft

CommandoLiam

If this is even possible it will definately need spout for it to work.

Try on the spout forums...

CommandoLiam likes this.
  3. Offline

Gamecube762

This can be done without Spout, but it will be harder to do and we are a bit more limited on what can be done. It can be only done to flyable mobs(chicken, wither, dragon, ext) while other mobs(cow, pig, sheep, silverfish, ext) will be glitching out. We can't add visible wings that the players see on the mobs, we can create that crafting recipe and have it create feather that has a different name.

4. Offline

Iroh

Creating extra kinds of mobs and giving them extra parts is impossible without a client side modification.
    Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.