Mobs lag the Server.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Shad, May 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Shad

I'm having this problem where mobs will lag the server. I have no clue why this is happening, though I have some what linked it to EpicZones. When I disable the plugin, the mobs that spawn do not create any lag but when I have it enabled it lags like crazy. Does anyone have a fix or have ever encountered this problem? It's also not a server lag but major client side lag.

Thank you :)

Also some additional information:

1. What OS are you using (Brand and version - Ex. Windows XP SP3)?
    Ubuntu 10.10
    2. What architecture is the OS you are running (x64 or x86)?
    64 bit
    3. What version and architecture is your java install? (Type: java -version in command prompt.)
    latest
    4. Are you running any wrappers? McMyAdmin, mcadmin, Hamachi, etc?
    Mctoolkit or something...
    5. What build of CraftBukkit are you running? (do NOT say latest. Say the build number.)
    (Linux users: zgrep -i version craftbukkit.jar). Builds 267+ have the build number in the top of the server.log.
    6. What command are you using to run your CraftBukkit server?
    7. What plugins are you running?
    A lot. I can't really list them all. Just ask if I have it or not and I will reply.
    8. What error are you getting (post your server.log file if possible)?
    Nothing
    9. What have you tried already?
    I tried take out EpicZones and it did help.

Nevermind... I somewhat solved the problem but it still continues. Any help?

Still haven't fixed it, any help?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016
  2. Offline

neX!Tem

Yep same problem here,
    Mobs spawn too much near players. and do not despawn!

3. Offline

Shad

Hmm it seems to occur when I use any protection plugin that can deny mobs spawning. In the areas they do spawn, they spawn in high amounts and lag anyone near them.

4. Offline

Shad

It seems it's only monster mobs that cause this lag and even lags when mobs are allowed everywhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.