Mobs and PvP still on, even though off in config

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Stroved, Sep 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Stroved

I have had this issue since the start of my server (I believe -- didn't really notice it until mobs started spawning at night, which isn't often as its always day now).

Anyway, basically, I have turned off PvP and Mobs in the config but they both still work. I have no idea what is causing this, but it means that people are killing each other on my creative server, which is not what I want. I have looked at the server.properties file many times, making sure that everything is right, and it is, but yet PvP and mobs still work. Here is my config:

As you can see, it has false for PvP and mobs, but yet both are enabled. Here is my plugin list:

Any help would be awesome, thanks!

2. Offline

Zaros

I don't know much about MCMyAdmin, but make sure there are no conflicting plugins or wrapper settings. Try disabling it through MCMyAdmin and check the settings for WorldGuard as well. Also, make sure to stop and restart the server completely. Changing the config requires a server restart to take effect.

3. Offline

Stroved

Okay, I've just shut the server down -- then changed the settings in MCMyAdmin, and mobs are still spawning, and PvP is still working.

I have looked at WorldGuard, and there is nothing about keeping mobs and PvP on. I have no idea what plugin could be causing this...

Thanks for your reply btw :)

4. Offline

Zaros

No problem. I suggest that you try stopping the server and renaming the 'plugins' folder to 'xplugins'. See if the issue continues without any plugins.

5. Offline

Stroved

Fixed it! (I think...) It was Multiverse-Core, which has a world.yml, which says weather PvP and mobs are on. This is just silly!

I need to do more testing though :3

Thanks for all the help, glad someone helped me! Thankyou :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.