Mobile Console

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Ramen11, Jan 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Ramen11

Plugin category: Administrative

Minecraft version: 1.14.4+

Suggested name: MobileConsole

What I want: I want to be able to access my server console from my phone. I was thinking it could be from a webpage or an application linked to the server.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for Permissions: none

When I'd like it by: February 1st

2. @Ramen11 What hostinf do you use? All shared hosting will provide a panel. If you host you could always just setup like Multicraft or something.

3. Offline

Ramen11

I am hosting it directly from my PC. I'll check out multicradt and see if it has what I need.

4. Offline

morinel

There is some app you can use for this, you can google RDC (Remote Desktop) for mobile phones directly on your mobile and you will get proper one for your OS.
    As an idea try: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.rdc.android&hl=en_US

P.S. Keep in mind that you may need to open the default TCP port 3389 on your PC to be able to access. It's a good practice to bind the port only to your mobile carrier IP range, also you may need to google this, kind of hard to explain :)

5. Offline

dbaum102

You can use TeamViewer. It worked great for me anywhere I was. You can turn on your pc with it as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.