MobCapture plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ZenithPvP, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Offline

ZenithPvP

Shees a dood imma dood

2. Offline

Forseth11

I'll do this. I can have it finished today but bukkit can take a week to approve the plugin.

3. Offline

kps1796

Forseth11 You can post the direct link from the project before it is approved.

4. Offline

Marten Mooij

5. Offline

Forseth11

Okay nvm then. kps1796 I know but it does not ensure the person that the plugin is safe. Marten Mooij

6. Offline

Marten Mooij

Forseth11 What do you mean by "it does not ensure the person that the plugin is safe." the plugin has been approved.

7. Offline

Forseth11

Kps said to post a direct link. If it is a direct link it may not have been approved yet. Marten

8. Offline

Marten Mooij

Forseth11 I am sorry but you are making no sence, I gave a direct link also the plugin has been approved by Bukkit Staff.

9. Offline

Forseth11

Marten Mooij sorry I am on my phone. The other guy before you said to give the direct link and not wait to post it on bukkit. My response to him was that if I did that there would be no way of knowing if the plugin were safe.

10. Offline

Marten Mooij

Forseth11 My apologies the way I read it was that "I know but it does not ensure the person that the plugin is safe. @Marten Mooij" was directed at me.

11. Offline

ZenithPvP

I haven't been able to change it to experience can you help?

Ok seems cool thanks hope to see it in a week then unless you direct link it i belive i can trust you

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  12. Offline

Forseth11

ZenithPvP Since there is another plugin out there like what you want I will not be making this because Bukkit will not approve it because it is too similar to the other.

13. Offline

ZenithPvP

The other plugin doesnt have what I requested that plugin doesnt support experience

14. Offline

Forseth11

That is not a big enough factor to post it on bukkit.

15. Offline

Tntking18

I can try to do this <removed>. Like i said ill try ill test it out befor i send it but idk when i can have it done...

[edit by JaguarJo: removed personal info. Please keep all discussion in the thread as per our posting guidelines. Thanks.]

16. Offline

ZenithPvP

Ok

17. Offline

ZenithPvP