Plugin Request Mob Spawners

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Qaisar101, Jan 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Qaisar101

Plugin category: Miscellaneous

Suggested name: MobSpawners

What I want: A plugin that allows custom mob spawner changing. For instance, you can change how far you need to be from spawners for mobs to spawn. You can change how many spawn at once, and possibly even change the block you need to have for that specific mob to spawn. Example: Cows need grass underneath them to spawn. That would be great!

Ideas for commands: Either no commands but all in config, or things like /ms radius <distance> for how far you have to stand, /ms block <mob name> <all|specific block> will change the block that has to bee there when a mob spawns, like a cow. And /ms spawn <how many max at once> changes the amount of mobs that spawn at once.

Ideas for permissions: MobSpawners.admin allows chaning values.

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible! Really need it though! :)

@mrCookieSlime, can you make this?

2. Offline

pie_flavor

@Qaisar101 /setblock has all those abilities. also don't specifically tag an admin to make your plugin unless you're asking to get banned.

3. Offline

oscen00

I'm going to make this. Because I think this idea is awesome!

4. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@Qaisar101
    No, I wont make this.
    I like the fact that tagging is still not working sometimes -_-

5. Offline

Qaisar101

Go @oscen00! You rock! :)
    Thanks for the time @mrCookieSlime!

@pie_flavor, Sorry.
    Also, the reason I can't use /setblock is because it is so confusing.
    Plugins are much better than Vanilla commands.

The main feature that I want is a /givespawner <user> <amount> <type> and the price is set in the config. If it is too late to add this command, I understand. But thanks!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2016
  6. Offline

Qaisar101

Bumpidy bumpity bump...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.