Filled Mob owners

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by 15987632, May 6, 2014.

1. Offline

Plugin category: Mechanics

Suggested name: Mon owners

What I want: when creepers, zombies, skeletons, or spiders have the name of name's mob it won't attack the persons name in its name. Because I read that and it made almost no since I will give an example. My ign is 15987632 and when I spawn in a zombie with the name 15987632's Zombie it won't attack me or damage me no matter what. So for example if it was a creeper and not a zombie if a creeper locks on to a player next to me and blows up than it wouldn't damage me. If anyone has questions post them here. And btw I'm spawning the mobs in with a plugin I coded and because I tried and failed at this plugin I requested it here

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: none are needed but if u want

Owner.zombie
    Owner.skeleton
    Owner.creeper
    Owner.spider

When I'd like it by: ASAP but take ur time

2. Offline

3. Offline

Juprup

Already have it in PEX nodes.
    Example:
    - -modifyworld.mobtarget.monster.creeper
    - -modifyworld.mobtarget.monster.zombie
    VIP:
    prefix: '&e&lVIP '
    permissions:
    - -modifyworld.mobtarget.monster.creeper
    - modifyworld.*
    options:

4. Offline

Juprup i want it per mod and per player for example if i have a zombie named 15987632's Zombie it wont attack me but if lets say u have zombie named Juprup's Zombie it will attack me

5. Offline

6. Offline

7. So...a pet? The plugin MyPet does this.

8. Offline

TehMinecraftPoke not a pet. This mob attacks other players and does not follow you around

9. Offline

10. Offline

11. Offline

Gamecube762

So no commands, no perms, just a simple plugin that will deny that mob attacking the person who's name is within the mob's? This is a simple plugin that can be made really fast. Later today if I have time I can make this.

12. Offline

13. Offline

Gamecube762

Plugin is done, if a renamed monster targets a player with the player's name within the monster's name, it wont attack/target that player. If there is a typo in the name or is any other player, then the monster will target them; the names are also NOT case sensative, so it wont matter if you forget to capitalize a letter.

Download link: MobOwners.jar ~ 27 lines of code used.

14. Offline

Gamecube762 ty i will test now

Gamecube762 it works thanks

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  15. Offline

fuzzysgirl

I just wanted to say, I am using this plugin as well, and it works great! :)

16. Offline

AronTheGamer

Isnt this just an normal pet plugin with the difference you can only have the 4 mobs you listed?

17. Offline

Gamecube762

AronTheGamer This just does what I mentioned above, its not an organized system and works on all entities that extend Monster. When a monster targets something, it checks if the target is a player, then it checks if the monster's name has the player's name within it and that's it. Does exactly what the OP asks for.

18. Offline

Gamecube762 and i love it bc i use it along with the plugin i made. I spawned a mob coming from a player with that players name. And now it will not attack the owner :)