Inactive [MISC] NeverBreak v1.7 - Easily Configure Tools to how YOU want Them! [1.3.2-R1.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by thebiologist13, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Offline

thebiologist13

NeverBreak

[​IMG]

NeverBreak is on BukkitDev! Go here for more details on the plugin! http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/neverbreak/

NeverBreak 1.7 lets you easily toggle whether a tool or piece of armor will lose durability when used, and allows you to set the durability of that tool or piece of armor. It even allows you to custom set how many times any tool can be used in config! For example, gold swords lasting longer than diamond!

Commands:
    /neverbreak - Toggle your NeverBreak mode on or off. If it is on, your tools and armor will not break! Permission: neverbreak.toggle
    /setdurability <durability> - Set the durability of the tool in your hand. A value of 0 is full durability. Permission: neverbreak.setdurability

Downloads:
    NeverBreak can be downloaded from the BukkitDev page: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/neverbreak/
    Alternate downloads and source code can be found on Github: https://github.com/thebiologist13/NeverBreak

Changelog:

v1.7
    • Updated for Bukkit 1.3.2-R1.0
    • Added ability to configure a tool's total durability. For example, you can set diamond picks to have 1 use, or 100,000+ uses!
    • Cleaned up code.
    v1.6.1b
    • Updated for Bukkit 1.3.1-R1.0
    v1.6.1
    • Fixed a really simple mistake in login event.
    v1.6
    • Cleaned up the code a lot.
    • Fixed some bugs
    Show Spoiler

v1.5.2
    • Fixed a null pointer(?)
    v1.5.1
    • Added config option to display the login message.
    v1.5
    • Fixed shears
    • Fixed hoes(?)
    v1.4
    • Added support for armor
    • Bug fixes
    v1.3.1
    • Fixed bows
    • Fixed flint and steel
    v1.3
    • Fixed swords and fishing poles
    • Added feature to reset a player's mode to the automatic one from configuration when world changes.
    v1.2
    • Added the /setdurability command.
    • Updated to CB 1.2.5 R4.0
    v1.1
    • Added toggling of other player's NeverBreak mode.
    • Added config option for making the automatic mode of a player on login.
    • Message tweaks
    v1.0
    • Initial Release

2. Offline

jonoce633

You should give the option the customize the durabilty of the tool in the configuration file. For example, You can have a gold sword that lasts longer than iron but shorter then diamond. Or you can also make your weapons twice as durable than by default for those RPG-MMO kinda games or for people who don't want their tools and weapons breaking too fast. Know what I mean? :) Maybe call it something like "Duralast" lol

3. Offline

thebiologist13

Great idea!

I can try to add this, but it is unlikely that it will be too soon though. I am in the middle of adding some very difficult to code features in my other plugin CustomSpawners. I don't have much free time right now either. But I assure you, I will get around to it! :D

~thebiologist13

4. Offline

thebiologist13

Hey! I got around to it! :D

I hope everyone enjoys!
    ~thebiologist13

5. Offline

sami102

Please update this plugin to 1.4.2 and do a full custom durability items

6. Offline

thebiologist13

I'm on it! ;)