Inactive [MISC] MinePermit v1.3 - Require permits for mining! [1.2.5]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Numenorean95, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Offline

Numenorean95

[​IMG]
    Make those miners pay!
    Current Version: 1.3
    Download: Here
    Source: Github
    BukkitDev: Here
    Legacy and Unofficial downloads on BukkitDev!
    MinePermit allows server admins to require players to pay a fee in order to mine specific materials, such as gold, iron, and Diamond. They will then have received a permit to mine that material for a certain amount of time, defined in the conf. All permits are stored in a clean flat-file format, and your permits will start ticking again as soon as the server restarts!
    News
    When upgrading to version 1.2 and 1.3 it is HIGHLY recommended you delete your old config.yml so that a new one can be generated. If you have
    not done so you will be officially shuned.
    Installation
    As usual, copy MinePermit.jar into your Plugins folder and start up the server.
    All necessary files and folders will be generated automatically the first time. You will
    then go into the configuration file and add the blocks which you wish to require permits for.
    See Configuration for instructions. Restart the server,
    and MinePermit will be completely ready! In order to hook into Permissions and Economy plugins, you must use Vault. Once you are running Vault it will automatically
    hook in (assuming it is set to use Vault in the conf).
    Current Features
    * Item based currency!
    * Vault support! (econ and perms)
    * Unlimited blocks and permits!
    * Customizable prices for each block!
    * Customizable currency!
    * Customize allotted time per permit!
    *Universal Permit!
    *Fully annotated conf!
    *Unlimited time per permit- or not!
    * Unlimited languages
    * More to come!
    Usage
    Commands:
    • /permit - List of commands
    • /permit buy [id/"universal"] - Buys permit
    • /permit cost [id] - Display cost of certain permit. No param displays price for universal permit
    • /permit time {id} - Displays remaining time for permit. No param displays all owned permits
    • /permit view {id} - Returns if a permit is required for this block. No param returns all required permits
    Permissions:
    • MinePermit.exempt - Permits are not required
    Configuration
    Soon to be added!
    To-Do List
    * Add Regions
    * Add Spout support (-)
    * Add Block-Repopulation
    * Multi-World support (per-world permits, restrictions)
    * Add Permit buying signs
    * Add more permissions
    * Add multi-world support (+)
    [(+) means i'm working on it, (0) means it is on stand-by, (-) means it may be removed]
    Note: Updates will be coming very slowly for awhile,​
    as i am going to be away without access to a competant computer.​
    Changelog
    Version 1.33 (CB 1.2.5)
    * Added Vault perms support
    * Added custom language files
    * Several bug fixes
    Version 1.2 (CB 1.2.3)
    *Added Universal Permit
    *Added annotated conf generation
    *Added new commands, rearranged
    *Added Vault Economy support
    *Added ability to buy multiple iterations of the same permit
    *Everything Customizable
    *Some bug fixes
    Version 1.1 (CB 1.1-R4)
    * Added new nodes to conf.
    * Customize currency and allotted time
    Version 1.0.1 (CB 1.1-R4)
    * Initial release
    This Plugin was made at the request of BioRage and ryno893

kahlilnc likes this.
  2. Offline

pvtjaime

Possible to add a permit that lets u buy all permit for 1 price?

3. Offline

kahlilnc

How about ore regen :D ? To keep the mine alive for a long ass time :D

4. Offline

Numenorean95

Already on the list :)

Hmm, yes i can add that. To the To-Do list!

kahlilnc likes this.
  5. Offline

TheFluffey

Wow such a good idea, they can buy permits... Really cool - and you could use it with buycraft to make people pay a small fee to support the server. And, if they grief - they have something to lose... Their money.

6. Offline

Numenorean95

Updated to version 1.1, see changelog for details

7. Offline

md_5

Approved

8. Offline

Blackwolf13

I will be keeping my eye on this one. Perhaps add multiple world support (make it so that you can determine which worlds they are good for), vault should make it easier to add economy plugin support. Just a stretch, but create a special shop, similar to Command Shops, for the player to go and buy it from. Keep up the good work, and if you need anything, feel free to ask.

9. Offline

Numenorean95

Thanks, those all sound like good ideas, i will add them to the To-Do list. A permit shop is an interesting concept, and definitely deserves consideration. If i need help i will certainly ask, thanks for the offer.

kahlilnc likes this.
  10. Offline

Planitia

Any chance of EssentialsECO or iConomy support. I only ask because I use Essentials and another economy would be a pest (and there is a plugin to make iconomy plugins essentials compatible)

11. Offline

Numenorean95

I am almost finished adding Vault support, with it you can hook up essentialsEco or anything else

12. Offline

Planitia

Awesome! Looking forward to using it!

13. Offline

Numenorean95

I have added a Newest Unofficial Release button for the most recent unsupported build. There is a prerelease version of 1.2, and all newest unofficial builds will be available there.

I want to release V 1.2 soon, but i am still having some trouble, both with configuration saving and testing Vault. If anyone wants to try testing it to see if it works i will be much obliged.

14. Offline

Numenorean95

V1.2 IS OUT! finally...
    See changelog for details.

Finished :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  15. Offline

Planitia

Yeah gut the update earlier. After I sleep I'll test it.

16. Offline

Merrick King

Could this be done with trees, so that you need a permit to cut them? If ore regen works with this, then it would be awesome if trees regenerated in a set area. I think this plugin could also work with fishing and farming?

17. Offline

Numenorean95

That is brilliant. If noone else has done so already, a slightly enlarged plugin might be in order. Thanks!

18. Offline

Merrick King

Thank you. I'm trying to set up an economy orientated server, so things like this would be brilliant. Thanx :rolleyes:

19. Offline

VicHardy

Are the permits based on the moment it is entered into the database it starts working? Or does it require a restart as I read your description to indicate as such?

20. Offline

Numenorean95

Sorry, i guess i need to work on the description. A new configuration file and its descriptions of required permits will not be effective until a server reload, whereas permits bought by players in game will be instantly received and used.

VicHardy likes this.
  21. Offline

VicHardy

Ah - poifect sense!

22. Offline

Numenorean95

Version 1.3 has been released!
    See the change-log for details

23. Offline

MtnDewdiepieXD

Is there anything else I need to add to the configuration file? Because I've added blocks to it, yet it does not say that that block requires a permit when I check ingame via the use of the commands

24. Offline

Numenorean95

What version Bukkit are you using? I have not updated to 1.3.1 specifically, though it shouldnt have broken. Also, can you post your conf file?

kahlilnc likes this.