[MISC/INFO] Dynmap-WorldGuard v0.60 - Add WorldGuard regions to Dynmap maps [1.6.2-R1.0+]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Mike Primm, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Offline

Mike Primm

Make sure you have 'dynmap' installed, and make sure it has the 'markers' component enabled in its configuration.txt, and (obviously) be sure WorldGuard is present and of a supported level. Our download is a ZIP, not a JAR, so be sure you extracted the ZIP into the plugins directory.

2. What about wildcards for hidden regions?
    And couldnt there be an option to hide regions above a priority-count?

3. Offline

D!ceCraft

i think ive got violent versions of the dynmap and dynmap-worldguard
    could you tell me the latest version which work together ?
    my browser just says: "Web files are not matched with plugin version: All files need tp be same version (0.36.2-1070)"

4. Offline

Mike Primm

You need to reset your browser cache (usually shift-reload). Otherwise, you updated the JAR for dynmap but not all the web files (you need to update using everything in the ZIP).

5. Offline

BlessSonic

It seems that the infowindow text becomes overridden everytime i change it. I would prefer:

HTML:
    <div class=\"infowindow\"><span style="font-weight:bold;">Regionname: </span><span style=\"font-size:120%;">%regionname%</span><br/><span style="font-weight:bold;">Vererbt von: </span> <span style=\"font-size:120%;">%parent% (%priority%)</span><br /> <span style="font-weight:bold;">Owners: </span><span style=\"font-size:120%;">%playerowners%<br/>%groupowners%</span><br/><span style="font-weight:bold;">Members: </span><span style=\"font-size:120%;">%playermembers%<br/>%groupmembers%</span><br/><span style="font-weight:bold;">Flags: <br /></span><span style=\"font-size:120%;">%flags%</span></div>

6. Offline

GunfighterJ

Whenever I try to add new regions to the hiddenregions: list and then reload the plugin/dynmap the config gets overwritten to what it had before. I was able to put in hidden regions awhile ago, but now I can't get anymore in there without them being over written. Any help?

7. Offline

Tanite

Mike Primm

We pretty desperately need a reload option, whether reloading Dynmap itself handles this or there's a separate command just for this module. There are no commands to add/modify regions in-game so it has to be done by hand, and at that point it seems you have no choice but to reload to see the change. Unless I'm misunderstanding something (possible).

8. Offline

DaEgo

Hi, i have a new problem with update
    - where do i edit what checkboxes i want to use/see ?
    - the World Time is gone, !?
    - i cant see any regions the protection works ?!
    sry :(

dynmap 0.37
    Dynmap-WorldGuard 0.16
    worldguard-5.6-SNAPSHOT #623
    craftbukkit-1.2.5-R1.2 #02167

[​IMG]

9. Offline

Mike Primm

Probably an error in your configuration.txt - need to see it, or get a link to your server.

10. Offline

Gnatz

I have exactly the same problem with dynmap 0.37 / 0.38. Markers are gone and WorldGuard regions do not show up anymore (tried with Dynmap-WorldGuard 0.16 and 0.17). Spawn Point does also not show up anymore.

Server log does not show any errors, also Dynmap-WorldGuard is loaded fine.

Rolling back to dynmap 0.36.3 fixed it.

EDIT: Here's my configuration.txt which works perfectly well with 0.36.3: http://pastebin.com/jM4AjSTr

11. Offline

DaEgo

yeah i rollback also and it works again, but dont know what happend.
    its the same with essentials and groupmanager, was buggy and i roll back and it works again.

12. Offline

bootscreen

i have the same problems. i have big city region which overrides small shop regions inside the city :(
    is there a fix on the way?

oh and is it possible to get a translation option to translate the info box and the flags?

oh and i find an other bug.
    cubeid regions looks fine but poly2d regions are to "small"
    here is an image which shows you what i mean. the left region is modified by me and has the right size, the right region is the region which i see on dynmap. i looks like dynmap-region only use the top left corner of a block and not the full block
    [​IMG]

13. Offline

xpotin

Hay, i downloaded it to also use for The region claimer but i downloaded it and it won't set it up on my server plugins could you tell what i maybe did wrong?

14. Offline

xdeathagencyx

how can i use dynmap and how can i put safezones using this? i need fast reply

15. Offline

nonotmeplz

please help im trying to start my server but i dont want anyone to destroy or grief the spawn.. so when i add your plugin i get this severe error.. :( help plzz

03:50:24 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins\Dynmap-WorldGuard.jar' in folder 'plug
    ins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.UnknownDependencyException: dynmap
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager
    .java:195)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:213)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:550)
    at org.bukkit.Bukkit.reload(Bukkit.java:182)
    at org.bukkit.command.defaults.ReloadCommand.execute(ReloadCommand.java:
    22)
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:16
    6)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:4
    79)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.
    java:475)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:603)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:572)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:450)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)

16. Offline

Mike Primm

THat looks like you have Dynmap-WorldGuard without having Dynmap... Do you not have Dynmap installed?

17. Offline

nonotmeplz

i thought it was involved in the wourld guard, becasue it says world guard, and dynmap

18. Offline

bman7842

doesnt work on 1.2.5 :(

19. Offline

bman7842

It wont work on my 1.2.5 server can you tell me why?

20. Offline

Iestyn

Will this be updated any time soon? Really looking forward to using this plugin.

21. Offline

ep1s0d3

same it doesnt load right now

22. It says worldguard and dynmap because it connects worldguard with dynmap. If you have worldguard and dynmap on your server, this is the plugin that sits between them telling dynmap to show the worldguard regions.

So you need:
    Worldguard
    Dynmap
    Dynmap-Worldguard

Works on my server using 1.2.5-R4

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
  23. Offline

Keetveter

Thanks, now my dynmap is fucked up.

What versions of what plugins do you use? And how does your Dynmap-WorldGuard look like?

24. Offline

Gnatz

Huh? Did anything I wrote contribute to that fuck-up?

25. Offline

Keetveter

Sorry for my cynism. It's not your fault and I don't know if it can happen by everyone.

I still want to warn people, that for me, downgrading resulted to many errors.

I couldn't get it to work by deleting all files except the tiles. I had to delete everything and reïnstall dynmap, after a few days rendering.

Btw, Dynmap-WorldGuard now works for me strangely. I think I waited too short.
    I use the standard config, WorlGuard 5.5.2, dynmap 0.39 and Dynmap-Worldguard 0.16 on Bukkit 1.2.5-R4.0.

26. I always run latest unstable version.
    Dynmap-worldguard is Dynmap-WorldGuard-0.17-bin.zip
    Dynmap is dynmap-0.40-bin.zip

I haven't change anything at all in the config atm. I do however run Towny, HeroChat and Mobs for dynmap aswell.

27. Offline

Mike Primm

Hey guys - sorry for slow responses on my part - was travelling for most of the past month. I'll probably be spinning update builds of dynmap and its mods over the next couple of days.

28. Offline

JoeEss

Hi there, first off: fantastic work! :)

I hope, not posting it a second time, but here's my problem:
    When region A is a child of region B, I'm not able to select region A anymore by clicking on the dynmap. It always shows me info about the parent region B. Is there a way to change this behaviour, so I can select both regions seperately (on the map, not inside of minecraft, btw)?
    I already played around with priorities and stuff, but it didn't work out.

Thanks a lot for helping me out! :)

29. Offline

Mike Primm

Yep, there are some issues with the 'z-order' of the outlines not being particularly consistent - its a limitation of the version of the map library I'm using in the javascript for the web: I need to find time to update it, and implement support for controlling the layer order.

30. Offline

DaEgo

hey mike,
    is is possible to give "available" regions a "green" color on the map ?
    so maybe i add a "flag" and everbody can see free places on the map
    maybe a check : no owner ? then : set color green