Inactive [MISC] GodKiller v0.2 - Admins can kill gods [1.1-R4]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Numenorean95, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Offline

Numenorean95

GodKiller
    Current Version: 0.2
    Download
    Ever thought those people with God Mode seemed to full of themselves, reveling in their invulnerability? Now anyone with the correct permissions can kill them, despite their God Mode. Also useful as an admin tool.
    This plugin should work in most circumstances, but i will not do any updating without some sort of request. I may add other Permission plugin support if requested.

Warning: Be aware that downloading this plugin with Opera causes problems. If you download the plugin and it isnt a .jar, try a different browser.

Features:
    • Anyone with the correct Permissions node can kill anyone with God mode enabled.
    Installation:
    Just put GodKiller.jar in your plugins directory, it requires no configuration. It requires either Permissions or BukkitPermissions.

Permissions nodes:
    • "gk.kill" Allows player to kill gods.
    Works against:
    • Essentials
    These are the plugins i know it works against. If you try it and it works against another, please message me and i will add it to the list.
    To do list:
    • Test more plugins
    Changelog:
    • Version 0.1 (initial release)
    • Version 0.2: Added BPermissions support.
    Source Code
    To those asking if it works with something or other: Try it! I cant test every single plugin, and unfortunantly due to the way some plugins work it turns into a fist fight between the two whether GodKiller will work. There is only one way i know of to give GK precedence over another plugin if that other has won, and that is to ask the developer to make a change. As i find plugins that GK doesnt work against, i will talk to their developers about modifieing their structure a bit.

monsterwol likes this.
  2. Offline

SieniFani

It's very nice plugin, the browser was Opera, it gives you an .zip folder. :)

3. Offline

RyujiTomo

If that happens , like mine, rename GodKiller.zip to GodKiller.jar.

@Numenorean95
    Works somewhat with GodPowers... 50% Chance it works... Basically off and on.

4. Offline

Numenorean95

Hmm, interesting. I will take a look at GP, might be able to fix that.

5. Offline

predawnia

permissionsBukkit support would be appreciated :)

6. Offline

Numenorean95

Certainly. I wont have time tonight, but i could probably finish it by tommorrow :)

7. Offline

predawnia

okay, great! Thank you!

8. Offline

Numenorean95

Updated!

9. Offline

M1KE_N_IK3

Could you make it so people in creative mode have a health bar but are by default in god mode, that way this plugin would work against people always in creative.

10. Offline

Numenorean95

So basically you mean you want me to make it so that people can damage players in Creative mode, but they still have the other advantages of god mode?

11. Offline

M1KE_N_IK3

Exactly, the people in creative always seem full of themselves as well, so it would be nice to reach them a lesson.

12. Offline

Mishrathium

Update please?

Also needs a negative permission safe guard for groups.
    As an example - group "mods" could be killed but group "admins" could not be killed.

Just a thought - this would be great to add for many reasons if updates and safeguard perm ;)

Numenorean95 likes this.
  13. Offline

Numenorean95

You may count on an update a soon as possible :)

14. Offline

Mishrathium

Thank you Sir! I will absolutely use this on my server!

15. Offline

Mishrathium

Any update potential on this?

16. Offline

Numenorean95

Working right now...