[MISC] BukkitSpeak 0.22 - Connect Minecraft and Teamspeak3 [1000]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by but2002, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Offline

but2002

BukkitSpeak - Show Teamspeak actions in Minecraft & connect the chats
    Version: v0.20

This plugin will display Teamspeak 3 server joins, quits and messages in Minecraft.

Features:
    • Display Teamspeak joins in Minecraft
    • Display Teamspeak quits in Minecraft
    • Display Teamspeak (server-wide) messages in Minecraft
    • Fully customizable messages - check the Wiki for information on what variables you can use
    • Colour support in messages! Use $[colourcode] (e.g. $2) in your messages
    Download

Remember to adjust the config.yml!!

ConfigInformationHelp (open)

msg_join: '%client_nickname% has joined TeamSpeak' #Custom Message for Join
    msg_quit: '%client_nickname% has quit TeamSpeak' #Custom Message for Quit
    msg_servermsg: '[TS][Server][%client_nickname%] %msg%' #Custom Message for Server-Wide message
    queryPort: '10011' #Default port for query information (Usually is 10011)

serverPort: '9987' #Default port for the teamspeak itself (May vary)
    serverAdmin: serveradmin #Get this by going to Tools --> ServerQuery Login
    serverPass: serverpass #Get this by going to Tools --> ServerQuery Login
    ip: hostname.example.com #The hostname / IP Address to your TeamSpeak server

Quick install:
    Code:
    wget http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1103639/BukkitSpeak.zip &&  unzip BukkitSpeak.zip && rm BukkitSpeak.zip && echo  'Important: Adjust ServerIP, ports, and serverAdmin information in  BukkitSpeak/config.yml'
    [​IMG]

Changelog:
    Version 0.22
    • General Bug-Fixes. Now ignores query clients.
    Version 0.21
    • Re-added chat color, and filtered "Unknown from"
    Version 0.20
    • Updated to use the now-required login information.
    Version 0.16
    • filter joins/leavs starting with "Unknown from"
    Version 0.15
    • colour support (thanks to Binaryclock)
    Version 0.14
    • added connecting via hostname
    • changed virtualServerID to serverPort; you must now use your server's port instead of ID
    Version 0.13
    • fixed high CPU usage
    Version 0.12
    • improved keepAlive
    Version 0.11
    • fixed the Teamspeak server disconnects
    Version 0.1
    • Initial release
    Original thread here: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mi...nnect-minecraft-and-teamspeak3-531-764.10430/

2. Offline

pcgames3112

Hi, I'm very happy that you updated this plugin, but I can't get it work.
    All configs in the config.yml should be correct and there are no errors when the server is starting. I log in to the TS3 but nothing happens. If I'm logged in (with the admin account) before the server starts, I get this error.
    Code:
    23:35:37 [SCHWERWIEGEND] java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed
    23:35:37 [SCHWERWIEGEND] java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed
    23:35:37 [SCHWERWIEGEND]        at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(NativeMethod)
    23:35:37 [SCHWERWIEGEND]        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    23:35:37 [SCHWERWIEGEND]        at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.readBytes(Unknown Source)
    23:35:37 [SCHWERWIEGEND]        at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.implRead(Unknown Source)
    23:35:37 [SCHWERWIEGEND]        at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.read(Unknown Source)

23:35:37 [SCHWERWIEGEND]        at java.io.InputStreamReader.read(Unknown Source)
    23:35:37 [SCHWERWIEGEND]        at java.io.BufferedReader.fill(Unknown Source)
    23:35:37 [SCHWERWIEGEND]        at java.io.BufferedReader.readLine(Unknown Source)
    23:35:37 [SCHWERWIEGEND]        at java.io.BufferedReader.readLine(Unknown Source)
    23:35:37 [SCHWERWIEGEND]        at net.but2002.minecraft.BukkitSpeak.TeamspeakHandler.run(TeamspeakHandler.java:52)
    23:35:37 [SCHWERWIEGEND]        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    My config.yml :
    Code:
    msg_join: '%client_nickname% has joined TeamSpeak'
    msg_quit: '%client_nickname% has quit TeamSpeak'
    msg_servermsg: '[TS][Server][%client_nickname%] %msg%'
    queryPort: '10011' <- standard port
    serverPort: 'My servers port if I want to connect with the client'
    serverAdmin: 'pcgames3112'
    serverPass: 'the passwort I set under "configurate virtual server" (don't know if translated correct, i use a german client)'
    ip: 'IP of my server tried plain IP and domain'
    I hope it's my fault, or otherwise can be solved easily.

EDIT:
    Sorry for that, it was really my fault! You have to generate the username and password first with the client. "Server Query Login" -> Enter Username -> Copy this data to the BukkitSpeak config.

3. Offline

but2002

I didn't mention that in my first post because I whipped it up rather quick, but you are indeed correct. You must do this. :)

4. Offline

pcgames3112

After I got it to work I have to thank you for updating this brilliant plugin! But I've a feature request. My host checks every ~5seconds if the virtual host works probably, every connect is shown in the chat. So could you add a feature to ignore some IPs from being shown? Without ignoring this IP my ingame chat gets spammed and I can't use Bukkit Speak D:

blackbinary likes this.
  5. Offline

but2002

I'll look into adding this. I will attempt to make it parse the difference between a voice client, and a query client, and make it ignore all query clients.

6. Offline

Dec64

Color support for server messages at all? Apart from that, very nice plugin :) helps promote the use of teamspeak on my server

7. Offline

but2002

8. Offline

Dec64

Brb going to shoot myself.

Sorry, missed that!

9. Offline

but2002

It's fine, we all make mistakes.

10. Offline

Dec64

Ok so now i feel a bit more stupid, using

Does not work? it just shows $b before the chat? does it only support the number value colors?

11. Offline

but2002

To be quite frank, I think I'm using an older, unupdated sourcecode that didn't have color support. I didn't go over his code, I just fixed the bugs. I don't think it has color support. I'll need to look into re-adding it.

12. Offline

Dec64

Ahh, ok no problem, I have no issue using as is then anyway, but i would second the notion for not reporting certain ip's, as i have web viewer that has a a query login and connects every few mins, So would be nice to have that not going, anyway, nice work updating this.

13. Offline

but2002

14. Offline

blackbinary

@but2002 same here. We have a Qerybot alway connecting and disconnecting..
    I dont think a feature is needed here, just a fix so that no Querybot will reportet to the Game.

15. Offline

GogoZ

Hi ! This is a great plugin but I have an error message. Here is my config :

Code:
    msg_join: '%client_nickname% a rejoint le TeamSpeak du serveur'
    msg_quit: '%client_nickname% a quitté le TeamSpeak'
    msg_servermsg: '[TS][Server][%client_nickname%] %msg%'
    queryPort: '20044'
    serverPort: '50044'
    serverAdmin: gogoz
    serverPass: The password
    ip: teamspeak-2.*******.***:50044

16. Offline

but2002

I can't help you without knowing what your error message was.

I have to figure out how I'm going to do it, so when I have the free time I need to figure out the difference between a query and a client, and then make it ignore querys. XD

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  17. Offline

blackbinary

nice, and thanks for updating this pugin
    [diamond][diamond]

18. Offline

GogoZ

Oops, sorry !

Code:
    00:08:58 [GRAVE] Could not load 'plugins\BukkitSpeak.jar' in folder 'plugins':
    unacceptable character #FFFD special characters are not allowed
    in "<reader>", position 101
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.reader.StreamReader.checkPrintable(StreamReader.ja
    va:68)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.reader.StreamReader.update(StreamReader.java:159)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.reader.StreamReader.peek(StreamReader.java:117)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.reader.StreamReader.peek(StreamReader.java:106)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.scanToNextToken(ScannerImpl.ja
    va:964)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.fetchMoreTokens(ScannerImpl.ja
    va:237)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.checkToken(ScannerImpl.java:18
    3)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl$ParseImplicitDocumentStart.produ
    ce(ParserImpl.java:200)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.peekEvent(ParserImpl.java:163)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.checkEvent(ParserImpl.java:148)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.getSingleNode(Composer.java:104)

at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.getSingleData(BaseCons
    tructor.java:124)
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.load(Yaml.java:264)
            at org.bukkit.util.config.Configuration.load(Configuration.java:82)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.initialize(JavaPlugin.java:157)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:175)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.
    java:199)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager
    .java:122)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:118)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:89)
            at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigur
    ationManager.java:51)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:132)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:335)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)

19. Offline

but2002

The error seems pretty obvious to me.

"00:08:58 [GRAVE] Could not load 'plugins\BukkitSpeak.jar' in folder 'plugins': unacceptable character #FFFD special characters are not allowed"

quitté

You're going to have to make it just a standard e.

20. Offline

GogoZ

Ah, it works well! Thank you!

EDIT: Oh... When I go on TeamSpeak, no messages appear in game.

21. Offline

but2002

Code:
    serverAdmin: gogoz
    serverPass: The password
    Did you configure this by going to Tools > ServerQuery Login ?

Find something in the host about query login information. That's all I can say. :\

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  22. Offline

Jobsti

Works with #1000. Thanks for the plugin!

23. Offline

GogoZ

Ah yes, it works! Thank you!

24. Offline

hostiile

I get this error every time.

[​IMG]

25. Offline

but2002

May I see your config file?

26. Offline

woodzy

what if my teamspeak is localhost? i run it on the same server. why? its free

27. Offline

but2002

Then just type "localhost" or "127.0.0.1" under IP.

28. Offline

Vision

Oh my god.. thank you so much for reviving this.

29. Offline

timwilldude

I'm getting these errors:
    2011-07-19 23:37:15 [INFO] BukkitSpeak Version: 0.2 enabled.
    2011-07-19 23:37:15 [SEVERE] java.lang.NullPointerException
    2011-07-19 23:37:15 [SEVERE] java.lang.NullPointerException
    2011-07-19 23:37:15 [SEVERE] at net.but2002.minecraft.BukkitSpeak.TeamspeakHandler.run(TeamspeakHandler.java:49)
    2011-07-19 23:37:15 [SEVERE] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    and
    2011-07-19 23:37:34 [SEVERE] at net.but2002.minecraft.BukkitSpeak.TeamspeakHandler.connect(TeamspeakHandler.java:71)
    2011-07-19 23:37:34 [SEVERE] at net.but2002.minecraft.BukkitSpeak.TeamspeakHandler.<init>(TeamspeakHandler.java:38)
    2011-07-19 23:37:34 [SEVERE] at net.but2002.minecraft.BukkitSpeak.BukkitSpeak.onEnable(BukkitSpeak.java:42)

This is my config file:
    msg_join: '%client_nickname% has joined TeamSpeak'
    msg_quit: '%client_nickname% has quit TeamSpeak'
    msg_servermsg: '[TS3 Server][%client_nickname%] %msg%'
    queryPort: '20044'
    serverPort: '9155'
    serverAdmin: Swyzen
    serverPass: *******
    ip: ****.***********.com:9155
    *s mean that it's censored :p
    Please help!

30. Offline

but2002

@timwilldude

You're not supposed to put the port under the "ip" line.