Minigame Plugins Help

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Gonzxor, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Gonzxor

This post is really about what is I am missing from hosting a minigame server so if you dont know anything about minigames, just a fare warning.

Problem:

I have to many plugins on my server and sadly there are colliding. This is a real a real problem and this is what I wondering.

Solution:

Well my question is how the "Hives" and other minigame servers get like 10 plugins and still seam to not have any collisions? I mean I got like 3 and when I get vault and other plugins they collide. I mean is there any way I could fix this? Without deleting plugins?

Also:

I know that people use LillyPad to connect there servers together, although I have never used it. I am planing to have multiple servers for each lobby of minigames, but there's one problem. How do I got about making it so when you click the join sign game in ONE SERVER it transfers the DATA to the other server.

I'm sorry if this is a really bad post but I have hosted survival and faction servers for years know, but never I minigame server. I thought it would be the same the same thing (Just get plugins) but its not. If anybody has a step by step guide on everything you have to do to make a Minigame Server please post it :).

Thanks alot! - Gonzxor

2. Offline

TryB4

Gonzxor
    They don't use LilyPad, they use BungeeCord.

Also, for join signs:
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted not allowed paid resource url>

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2016
  3. Offline

Gonzxor

[quote uid=90807714 name="TryB4" post=2214106]Gonzxor
    They don't use LilyPad, they use BungeeCord.

Also, for join signs:
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted not allowed paid resource url>

Thanks! Sorry I just got told that they use LillyPad.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2016
  4. Offline

TryB4

Gonzxor
    You can use Lilypad too, but I prefer BungeeCord.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.