[MINIGAME] Bats Revenge

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by awesomer3, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

awesomer3

fefe2008 But it is not the same plugin it is differant

2. Offline

awesomer3

3. Offline

awesomer3

4. Offline

awesomer3

Herbert_The_Pervert Thank you so much (If you want to be my dev for my server just tahg or pm me)

5. Offline

awesomer3

Herbert_The_Pervert If you could give me a rough idea of how long this will take then please tell me

6. Offline

FnarGod

Are you allowed to spam bump like that? its kinda annoying

7. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

As long as there are 24 hours in between them: yes.

8. Offline

awesomer3

FnarGod timtower sorry i made this thread about a month ago and i didn't want to repost

9. Offline

Reposts will get locked anyways.

10. awesomer3 I Could Do This Quite Simply But The Only Hard Thing will be the part making the bats follow the path your choose !

11. Offline

awesomer3

timtower exactly why i didn't repost

12. Offline

awesomer3

Herbert_The_Pervert Not trying to budge you forward but i just need to know how far you are (by the way i dont want multiple arenas just for the info)

@Herbert_The_Pervert and can you make it so when the player joins the server it auto maticaly puts him in the lobby (and if you are allowed to do this by the bukkit staff can you make it with bungee cord so when it ends it should send you to the hub server (set in config))

@Herbert_The_Pervert I really really really just want to thank you because noone else has done this

[edit by JaguarJo: merged posts. Please use the edit option instead of triple-posting. Bumps are allowed once every 24 hours, but more often than that is considered spam.]

13. Offline

awesomer3

14. Offline

He hasn't been online for a month now

15. Offline

awesomer3

16. Offline

Androm

I don´t have time to work on a minigame. But I can help the person who will do this:
    To save the path the bats have to fly simple get the PlayerMoveEvent and if a special command is used, save the Location from playerMoveEvent in an arrayList and then add it in a HashMap (HashMap<Player, ArrayList<Location>> map = new HashMap<>();) with map.put(player, yourArrayList);. Then save it in an other Hashmap with the arenaID. if the bats have to fly:
    get the Location from the HashMap´s ArrayList with a for-loop:
    for(Location loc : yourhashMap.get(ArenaID)) {...
    and spawn at loc some bats, then do destroying... . Then wait 0,1sec and despawn the bats, and let the loop go around!

17. Offline

Androm Why not set their velocity instead? Or teleport them.

18. Offline

Androm

That was just an idea^^ But I think you are right teleport is better.

19. Offline

hugo2000

if i was making plugins i would defenetily do that one ;)
    but sadly i don't :'(

20. Offline

awesomer3

hugo2000 Androm Thanks guys for supporting this. If the other guy who said he will do it comes back i would much apreciate it

21. Offline

awesomer3

Herbert_The_Pervert COME ON ARE YOU DOING THIS OR NOT (if you see this tim tower i know your gonna say he hasnt been on since 24 june ect)

22. Offline

leet4044

awesomer3 Question, why can't you just make it? You appear to have some plugin experience..

23. Offline

awesomer3

leet4044 some.... i dont know how to make a minigame.

24. Offline

awesomer3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.