Minigame API

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by NoSpanMan, Apr 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

NoSpanMan

I want to make a minigame but i can't make it by my self without errors :(. Do anyone know an good minigame api?

2. Offline

nverdier

3. Offline

NoSpanMan

I found nothing...

What i found doesn't have an lobby and i can make all by my self only the lobby not

<Edit by mrCookieSlime: Merged posts. Please don't double post. There is an Edit Button right next to the Date.>

4. Offline

nverdier

5. Offline

NoSpanMan

No 1 is good for making a minigame that bukkit tutorial is only for arena's i can make arena's by my self

6. Offline

mine-care

@NoSpanMan please be more specific
    " i want:
    • a
    • b
    • c
    • d
    • e
    "
    also i dont think you need an api for a lobby. What was provided above is a pretty nice collection of api's

7. Offline

NoSpanMan

It doesn't works with the countdown when 2 players joined it countdown from 30 seconds and by 1 it starts an then it counts again down from 1 minute

8. @NoSpanMan
    1. Please Tahg us with @<Username>, otherwise we don't know that you responded.
    2. If you have a different problem, make another thread and set this one to Solved by going to Thread Tools (at the top) > Edit Title > Prefix > Solved.
    3. There are multiple tutorials on how to make lobbies/arenas. Just google them.
    4. Please use proper grammar (if English isn't your first language, I don't blame you, but you can always use a translator).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.