MineNoise

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Chromify, Aug 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Chromify

Hello,
    I need a simple plugin.

All this does is when you mine a block as a default player in a worldguard region you are able to break/build in, it will play an item_pickup sound (for every mined block on land/ground/air). If you are not able to build in an area and you try to mine a block, it will not play that sound. Can you make a config file so I can change the sound to whatever I want (also please make it so I can change the sound of the mining in-game), when I want? Also, please make all of the messages customizable in a config file. All tools should play the sound too, even shears, small tools like that, etc.

Example of command:
    "/minenoise changesound <sound>"

Perms:
    minenoise.get - Access to hearing the specific sound entered in config (so if i set the sound to item_pickup in config, players with minenoise.get will hear the sound as they mine)
    minenoise.sound - Admin perm (default to operators) - /minenoise changesound <sound>

If there's anything you need me to know, just reply, I am extremely active on forums!

Oh and by the way, I need this by the end of this week (Sunday) IF POSSIBLE! Anytime earlier will get you to be a dev on my prison server when it is out, just include your IGN in your reply. :)

2. Offline

Chromify

3. Offline

Chromify

4. Sounds easy but I need to know witch plugin do you use for restricting the areas (or if you want the plugin to do that)

5. Offline

lubbs31

I can TRY on this, though I'm not promising anything :p @Chromify

6. Offline

Blockhead7360

@lubbs31 How is the plugin going? It's actually pretty easy to make. I'm pretty sure you don't even have to add the WorldGuard API in it

@Chromify if you want, I can try to make it. But since @lubbs31 is working on it, I guess there is no need. Let me know though

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2015
  7. Offline

Half_Life_3

I'm a bit late, I forgot about it for a few days. Anyway, here it is @Chromify. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22678219/MineNoise.jar Commands and permissions are just as you said. I'm not sure what you mean by messages being available in a config file, but it uses a config file. It uses the WorldGuard API as a fallback, even though it really isn't required. If you don't use WorldGuard, I could remove the dependency. Also, the list of available sounds is here: https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/Sound.html
    Sorry @lubbs31 (but I don't even know if you're still working on it.)

8. Offline

Chromify

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

9. Offline

lubbs31

Alright. It's ok :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.