MinecraftLoL

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Brokenstar, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Offline

Brokenstar

Suggested name: MinecraftLoL (League of Legends)

Some features I prefer: This is a minigame plugin of the MOBA League of Legends. I'd like a way to customize arenas, join games through signs in a lobby, and some sort of class/champion system.

The Arena/Field of Justice: An arena requires a blue-spawn, a red-spawn, nexuses, turrets, and inhibitors. They can also include an item shop. To create an arena, you need to define a cuboid and name it. You can then set the two team spawnpoints. Nexuses, Turrets and inhibitors are set with a command marking a certain radius. The marked area is counted as the structure, regardless of what is built in it. Set a marked area with commands. Arenas reset after each game, nothing can be destroyed by hand.

Gold/Shops: Gold (Virtual) is passively gained, as well as gained from killing monsters/minions/players. The shop can only be accessed from the spawn. Buying items is used with commands.

Minions: Zombies (Possibly wearing chain/gold helms for distinguishing teams) will spawn in waves just like LoL. Skeletons can also be minions. Super minions can be other more stronger mobs like iron golems. They will attempt to move to the enemy nexus in a direct path in their lane, unless they meet an enemy minion, player, or structure, and will attempt to attack them.

Structures: Turrets will cause small explosive but non terrain damaging effects on nearby enemies, damaging them for a high amount. To destroy structures, wield a pickaxe while in a certain range. After x amount of minutes of standing near (Doesn't have to be consecutive), the structure will disappear. Minions can destroy structures too by being near them and not attacked by enemy. Spawn fountain gives high regen effect, kills enemies on it. Can be customized to have certain radius. Destroying just one block of a structure while in edit mode removes that structure.

Damages/Levels/Classes: I suggest that servers can use the heroes plugin, and customize the server to reset the class after leaving the arena within the ymls, as it basically almost has everything necessary for it . Item damages can be customized in hero classes. Or have some sort of champion/class system like that, with the items.yml also defining custom damages it can give, and some sort of 4 spell system like LoL.

Items: You can grant items passive bonuses in item.yml or something. Eg: having blaze rod will make attacks set enemies on fire. Items can require other items in inventory, for example buying diamond sword requires 3800 gold (800 initial cost, 1400 a diamond, stuff). Only items in the hotbar will have effect.

Misc ideas:
    Wards (Torches) can be placed, and will send a message to team when an enemy walks over it's certain radius.
    Death will make you immobile and nausea after clicking respawn until certain time.
    For the Fog of War, being unseen by enemy can make you autosneak.
    Multikills, killing sprees, deaths, and destroyed structures, etc should be broadcasted publicly.
    Jungle may spawn random mobs, possibly drop potions as buffs
    Many nodes above can be customized in arena.yml, config.yml, item.yml, etc.

Ideas for commands:
    /mclol arena new <name> | new arena
    /mclol edit <arenaname> | toggles editmode on/off
    /mclol <arenaname> p1/p2 | set points (Cuboid)
    /mclol <arenaname> setspawn red/blue | Set spawnfountain
    /mclol <arenaname> setlane <number> <p#> | Set the path of a lane's minion's path. P# represents waypoints the path a minion will take, must lead from nexus center to nexus center.
    /mclol <arenaname> dellane <number> | deletes the lane.
    /mclol <arenaname> set <turret/inhibitor/nexus> <team color> | Marks a circle around you in a certain radius
    /mclol surrender <yes/no> | Votes to surrender yes or no.
    /mclol help
    /mclol buy <itemname/id> | buys an item while in spawn's radius
    /mclol price <itemname/id> | price, item requirements, stats/bonuses of item
    /mclol scan <playername> | sees a player's items, level, health, kills, etc.
    /mclol teamchat <on/off> | toggles between normal and teamchat.
    /mclol gold | sees current gold
    /mclol recall

Commands can be changed to developer's liking, just some ideas for how to set up an arena and things.
    Many other possible omitted necessary commands.

When I'd like it by: Anytime. Anything missed, improvements, or something is not possible for a plugin, please tell.

GravedigginSearchBar likes this.
  2. Offline

piano9uber

I'll try to make this, but... this will take a long time. I'm just going around plugin requests and trying to make them. So far i only made one,because I just began doing this today.
    I already made this one:
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    I'll keep you updated on when I'll finish this!
    EDIT #1: I might not be able to do that item.yml
    EDIT #2: Development is going to be delayed for a week or so, Hurricane Sandy has arrived in NJ, where I live.

I'll use this post to tell you what ive finished.

/mclol arena new <name> | new arena, NOT DONE
    /mclol edit <arenaname> | toggles editmode on/off, NOT DONE
    /mclol <arenaname> p1/p2 | set points (Cuboid), UNLIKELY TO BE IMPLEMENTED
    /mclol <arenaname> setspawn red/blue | Set spawnfountain, NOT DONE
    /mclol <arenaname> setlane <number> <p#> | Set the path of a lane's minion's path. P# represents waypoints the path a minion will take, must lead from nexus center to nexus center., NOT GOING TO BE IMPLEMENTED
    /mclol <arenaname> dellane <number> | deletes the lane., NOT GOING TO BE IMPLEMENTED
    /mclol <arenaname> setteam <team color> | Sets a just created structure to a certain team., SAME AS SETSPAWN RED/BLUE
    /mclol surrender, Please explain? Only for admins or for anyone? Whole team or just one person surrenders?
    /mclol help, DONE
    /mclol buy <itemname/id> | buys an item while in spawn's radius, NOT DONE
    /mclol price <itemname/id> | price, item requirements, stats/bonuses of item, NOT DONE
    /mclol scan <playername> | sees a player's items, level, health, kills, etc., NOT GOING TO BE DONE.
    /mclol teamchat <on/off> | toggles between normal and teamchat., NOT DONE
    /mclol points, gets points that player has, DONE

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2016
  3. Offline

Brokenstar

Thanks

4. Offline

Brokenstar

updated some things, may make turret and structure building probably easier

5. Offline

Brokenstar