Minecraft Plugins and News Website Help Wanted :D

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Greyson, Aug 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Greyson

Hey everyone. I'm posting on here about an idea I've been thinking on for quite some time now and now I believe I'm ready to act on it. I'd love to build a site dedicated to Spout Plugins and Single Player mods as well. Probably minecraft news would be on there too. To purpose of this website would be to inform people on the latest and greatest plugins and mods with information such as Custom Ratings and Custom "How-to" videos. In my vision, I see this as sort of a e-magazine, but that's just my thoughts. So anyhow, I'm in need of a DEV team. specifically people that know quite a bit about website design, website creation, all about the latest plugins and mods, etc. I am also looking for people who will be dedicated to this project (I'm flexible on time but please try to do at least an hour a day :D) and people who really want to help people in the bukkit and minecraft community. So please post below if you would be interested in helping or come talk to me personally on my server at 71.91.9.226. Thanks for your support and I look forward to working with you :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.