Minecraft MiniGame // TagIt

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Puzikovs, Feb 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Puzikovs

Plugin category: Fun // Minigames

Suggested name: TagIt

What I want: This minigame wont be too easy to make, since there is a lot of things i want in.

So what exactly is the plugin, is a minigame, which we all probably know called - Tag You're it.
    The main idea of the plugin is the game Tag. But some specification are needed.

Firstly some specification that would be great:
    1. op can set multiple spawn points for players.
    2. The first player, who is the one who tries to get someone is picked Random.
    3. The player, who is the one to try and tag somebody else, has some special VFX, some fire comming out of him or anything that would show other players, that they have to get away from this fella.
    4. To join the mini-game, your inventory has to be empty.
    5, if you get tagged - now you are helping the main one try and tag the other players,
    6. When there is 1 player left, he is the winner.
    7. And they all get teleported back to a location i can set.

Reasons why:

1. Multiplse spawn points are a needed thing, so that they dont spawn all at one point which would mean that they are all tagged and the game ends.
    2. This needs to be Random so that admins cant abuse this, if they join the game.
    3. If the Players who are IT, or TAGGED, should have some vizual effects, like armor, prefer some pixelated things around them, like anything at all.
    4. Im not sure if you can set somehow to save the inventory, but i know it is possible.
    5. For the idea, that there is one player left as a winner

Would be great, if this could be used by signs as well, if possible. Or GUI

Ideas for commands: /ti join /ti leave /ti reload /ti start - in case we are playing just by few players, when the min player count isnt reached, /ti stop - in case something goes wrong,

Ideas for permissions: player.canread. Set it to false if they can't read this post.

When I'd like it by: Anytime.

Thanks you, if you care to try making this.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2016
  2. Offline

WolfMage1

3. Offline

Puzikovs

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  4. Offline

Puzikovs

Bump.

EDIT: Hes still alive. :D Just got an answer from him ^^
    Guess he is still working on it, so i guess this can stay silent for a while.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  5. Offline

Puzikovs

BUMP, the previous creator has not given me any response for ages about this plugin, so might anybody else be willing to make this sort of a minigame?

6. Offline

WolfMage1

@Puzikovs Im still alive dw,Hard Drive died so going to wait a bit and see if it comes back to life

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.