Minecraft Brawl

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by Ultimate_n00b, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Ultimate_n00b

[​IMG]

Hello all. I'm sure most of you know me, but there might be something you don't know. I've been developing Bukkit Plugins for a while now, and recently I've been working on one based off Smash Bros, with a minecrafty twist. As of late, it's been getting more and more features, and is more than half done. However, I would like to have a group of players playing it, and doing things such as finding bugs, or getting a good gameplay video and such. If you're interested on helping out, I have a server from my graciously nice sponsor. If anyone would like to help out, let me know. A message, or reply on the thread works. My wall is fine as well, just please don't spam it. Once I am ready to test, I'll send out a message to all interested.

Thanks for reading
    - Ultimate (aka PaulBGD)

P.S. Not just because PS are my initials, if anyone can record in full HD (1080p) and with shaders, that would be great.

P.S.S. Copied from another forum, so if any terms are different, let me know.

Placeholder & breezeyboy

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2016
  2. Offline

mattrick

Ultimate_n00b
    I'll be willing to help out with the testing or code if you need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.