Minecarts with Chunk Loading

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by LordUlfric, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Offline

LordUlfric

I am looking for a simple plugin that loads the appropriate chucks around a minecart to keep it functional even when the player is not in the area. I have looked through the plugins out there and none seem to provide this functionality. Can anybody suggest a plugin or could code it?

2. Offline

Garris0n

It's possible but it could lead to major lag if it's abused or even if somebody just builds a large cart system.

3. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

4. Offline

LordUlfric

timtower The issue is that it adds a lot of additional functionality that I do what need and after playing with it for a couple of hours it is not easy to turn off that functionality.

I was hoping for something more simple.

5. Offline

crunkazcanbe

I would like a plugin like this to . I use TrainCarts but its like it only keeps them loaded half the time . I use wireless redstone plugin and have a switch a long ways away from my cart dispenser and only half the time i press it a long ways a way will it send a cart and the other half it never even comes out of the dispenser . It is annoying I would really just like my whole map to stay loaded i don't care if it takes up 10 gigs of ram i have 64 gigs . Might as well use it