Question Mind boggling permissions

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by PandemicRuler, Mar 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PandemicRuler

I would like to create a very odd class system on my server:

There will be 4 classes: bow, sword, axe, unarmed. You choose your class when you join the server, it’s mandatory.

There will also be 4 ranks: Initiate, Disciple, Master, Grandmaster. They will be determined by number of pvp kills and other things

Each class will represent a faction, so when you join a class you automatically join that faction.

I also want all this information made available in the chat, for example:

If I am an axe user, naturally in axe faction, and also a Disciple, it should say something like:

[Disciple]Name; How should I add class? And how do I add guild, is it possible to add guild above their head, and not in chat?

And the main question: how do I create the permissions? I would need to make ranks such as:

Group 1:

Axe

Bow

Sword

Unarmed

Group 2:

Initiate

Disciple

Master

Grandmaster

- - -

Helper

Group 3:

Builder

Admin

Co-Owner

Owner

So you must be able to be Group 1 and Group 2 at the same time and part of a faction, all done automatically after you select your class and after you advance your rank OR you can be just group 3.

I use group manager, but I don’t mind changing to something else if it will solve my problem, I’m still setting up the server.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.