Menu book

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by CombatWiZ, Jan 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

CombatWiZ

I know there is a plugin like this somewhere, but I just cannot find it. This plugin does what I want to put it simply, http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/menubook/ but it has no functioning reload command.

If it's too much to ask, is there a LIGHTWEIGHT plugin out there that does something similar? Thanks and I hope someone can be of assistance.

2. Offline

XvXRainbowzZ3D

Please dont put simple in the plugin description/title if you are unable to make it yourself

3. Offline

CombatWiZ

I don't see what's wrong with that word? I know I'm unable to make it myself, that's why I'd like to know if someone else can. OR atleast can direct me to a plugin with similar qualities. It doesn't even have to simple, merely an option.

4. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@CombatWiZ You are suggesting that it is easy to make without having knowledge about it. Most developers don't like that.
    Changed the title.
    And why recreate a plugin just to add a reload command? Doubt it that you will change it every hour.

5. Offline

CombatWiZ

My apologies. I figure I never request anything so if I held my breath I'd never get anything accomplished. Thanks though, what I wanted isn't necessary but I'm glad it was acknowledged.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.