Inactive [MECH] WallWires v0.2 - Make redstone effect go up walls[1.2.3-R0.1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by EpicX112, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Offline

thinblueboy

no this is the first plugin we've installed that affects redstone on the server. we have no ather plugin like yours on the server.

2. Offline

EpicX112

hrm, what version of craftbukkit are you running?

3. Offline

thinblueboy

the newest recommended build

i fixed the problem, there aperes to be a glitch with the plugin were if you place redstone at the botem it dus not trasfer power. door do not work but dispensers do. lighting dut not. i fixed this by placing a switch at the top. door now do work but lighting still dus not. is there a way to fix this???

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  4. Offline

MikeC2103

This seems like a great idea. I will probably end up using this plugin on our server. However, I was looking for something slightly different and this seems to be the closest. This is what I was thinking..

Basically, a way to set specific blocks as carriers of redstone current. So certain blocks would act as wires. Maybe shift-rightclick a block with redstone dust in your hand. Redstone dust would get used up on the block, so it wouldn't be free.

So you would create lines of these up existing walls to lamps for example.. They would look like normal blocks and act like wires..

As things are now, its almost impossible to setup hidden circuits in small structures. Having the wire "in the block" would allow players to build cooler stuff in a smaller areas.

Anyways, just a thought.

5. Offline

clintusmaximus

I installed it but it does not power redstone several blocks above redstone. Thats kinda the whole point isnt it?

6. Offline

ihanrandom98

Yeah it goes up but no down!!!!

7. First off, EpicX112, my server's players and I are greatly appreciative of your mod! It is an excellent addition to our game and we are so grateful for programmers such as yourself!

I would like to know, however, what the ETA is on having the redstone effect work for pistons? I am sure you have your work cut out for you as it is and I am of course not trying to rush you. I would just like to know when we could expect it!

8. Offline

StarFoxRox

Can You Please Update To 1.2.5 R1 ? I Have Always Wanted Red stone To Go Up Walls ... Very Very Handy [cake]