[MECH] SSD V 2.0 Get smooth stone instead of cobble [1240]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Icelaunche, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Offline

Icelaunche

SSD - Break smooth stone and get a smooth stone block instead of cobble!
    Version: 2.0

Newest Version: 2.0 (MC 1.8.1)

Usage:
    To use SSD you need a pickaxe (any kind will work). Then you need to break smooth stone with super pick turned OFF or it will just give you cobble. When you break the smooth stone and you get smooth stone back instead of cobble!

Special Features:
    I am working on some (see "Planned" for list)!

Planned:
    -Permissions
    -Enable and Disable
    -Config
    -More Commands!

Bugs:
    -Does not work with Superpick :(

Before you write a bug report read this: How to write a bug report

Changelog:
    Version 2.0:
    -Made it so that you NEED a Gold Pick to get Smooth Stone. I will take this away when I get the enable and disable to work.

Version 1.0:
    -Inital Release!

Did I forget anything? This is the first plugin I released on bukkit so I might of forgotten a few things.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  2. Offline

jonassm

Looks good. May try later.

3. Offline

Icelaunche

i am moving this to BukkitDev! But there is no color there :(

4. Offline

user_43347

Needs - between name and slogan in the header title, also how would one craft furnaces? I made a plugin like this (with configurable odds of it dropping smooth stone, or wise drops cobblestone), so if you're interested in the source just PM me.

5. Offline

Icelaunche

Well i was gonna add that but that would be nice for some help :D (i didnt really get how to do it) and i mainly made this for creative when most can spawn or theres a place you get resources (because when you r building with smooth stone its kinda annoying to get cobble back) But ill PM you! Thanks :D

6. Offline

DDSLoan96

Ice Is it possible to make this compatible with Mcmmo...I can see Mapa and M3 using this on our server if u can get that to work

7. Offline

Icelaunche

ill try. Then again they have the Fire Tools plugin

8. Offline

M3larn

Yeah Sloan......we already have this but a LOT more advanced lmao :p nice try ice but still a fail :p

9. Offline

8thDimension

No need to be mean man D:
    I assume this is his first plugin anyways, which for a first, isn't that bad :3

10. Offline

Plague

so.. is this moved to bukkitdev?
    also the image cannot be loaded

11. Wait what? How would players get cobble stone if all the stone turns in to smooth stone? :p

12. Offline

Plague

please update to latest recommended if you want to release sthis

13. Offline

Icelaunche

ok so im gonna just release a 1.8 plugin today or tomorrow then add config and all that fun stuff (promise I will add the enable and disable or you need a gold pick to get smooth stone) probably after i finish that PVP plugin

Edit: and why wont the image load? it was a good pic :p
    Edit2: Uploaded the new jar!! Works with 1.8.1 now!

14. Offline

Icelaunche

Soo I Kinda broke the plugin... it dosent even work now ill try to fix it when i get home... i guess you still need that gold pick lol

Done.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  15. Offline

MonsieurApple

Please upgrade to latest RB

16. Offline

Archelaus

Moved into inactive, due to no reply for 3 days.

17. Offline

YoshiGenius

@Icelaunche
    I'll help you develop this if you want... :) if you go back to it.

18. Offline

Icelaunche

well people didnt really like this so i gave up on and am making a more complex one (SIlkTouch+) with all the features that notch is giving us and more