[MECH] SPITEMS V1.3.3 Drop Items and Blocks w/ Spout [1185]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Polyurethan, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Offline

Stephen92

same :(

2. Offline

isikerkan

Update, with the New Spout because the Plugin is Bugget.

3. Offline

Sh4d0w

the items are hanging, if i change the tab.
    latest spout 510 and spoutcraft 518, but before it already was existing.

[​IMG]

4. Offline

TyanColte

same issue here. using dev build 725. Please fix, this is the closest thing to TMi that i have in Spoutcraft. :p

5. Offline

bachmabt

Same issue here. Really like this mod. Looking forward to fix!

6. Offline

jycs

1337 ?

7. Offline

TyanColte

Yes.

8. Offline

jycs

How to use it :/ ? Where is the tutorial, or it doesn't work on bukkit 1337 ?

9. Offline

TyanColte

Well, it works, sort of. Once you have it installed and are running SpoutCraft, you just hit U and it comes up. Although when switching through the tabs, the items tend to Overlap eachother. there is a fix, every time you hit a new button, hit ESC then hit U again to bring up the tab you had open last, which will not be overlapped. Tis a crappy workaround, but until they fix it, there's no other way to use it. Also if you have your GUI Scale set to normal, the items are wayyyy too big for the boxes they're supposed to go in. Something else i wish they'd fix.

10. Offline

jycs

Hi,
    when I press "u", nothing happen for me.

11. Offline

TyanColte

what are your Spout and SpoutCraft Versions? do a /spout version to find out both at the same time.

12. Offline

jycs

13. Offline

TyanColte

Bummer here, but i've got another bug for ya. I'll just give a screenie this time. Running latest dev builds of Spout and Spoutcraft. and this happens whenever i change my GUIScale to normal (the only way that looks normal to me)

[​IMG]

14. Offline

jycs

No update ? :/

15. Offline

JackhammerX

Will this plugin get a fix?

Our list won't show up, after pressing 'U'.
    Spout: 510 or dev519 doesnt matter
    craftbukkit: 1337

16. Offline

jycs

17. Offline

Mavericko

not supporting iconomy 6.0.7 ?
    all items are for free :/

18. Offline

dockter

Is there an update coming for this?

Chillax_Team likes this.
  19. Offline

Blankiito

It work, but under each icon, it's write "Your Text Here" and when i click, it give me the item with the good amount, but it's write at the same time " Unknow command. Type "help"...

Maybe is not a bug of your plugin, but i'm looking for the error by disabling other spout plugin, but it's doesn't really work ...

list of spout plugin :
    spoutCoords, spoutlwc,spoutEssentials,spoutMats and spoutRewards

20. Offline

Codex Arcanum

Just for the benefit of anyone reading this, this does not appear to work on 1.1R5 and higher. Please correct me if this in error.

21. Offline

md_5

Long time no see Polyurethan. You will notice that this thread has now been placed into the Inactive Plugin subforum.
    If you wish to revive this plugin, please ensure that you update and test compatibility with the latest recommended Bukkit build before reporting your original post, asking for it to be moved back to the release forum.

Thanks for your time.
    md_5