[MECH] SPITEMS V1.3.3 Drop Items and Blocks w/ Spout [1185]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Polyurethan, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Offline

sddddgjd

Oh yeah,because it's so haard to install a mod...
    Spout isn't compatible with ANY mods,every time you install one you break a part of it,however the rest still works!

This post fails so much...and you're one who knows nothing about spout,if you don't realise it's not compatible...

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  2. Offline

dark_hunter

1. http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/de...s-possibilities-1060.29259/page-7#post-535657
    2. http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/de...-possibilities-1060.29259/page-10#post-536904
    3. http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/de...-possibilities-1060.29259/page-11#post-536957
    4. http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/de...-possibilities-1060.29259/page-12#post-537171
    5. http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/de...-possibilities-1060.29259/page-12#post-537267

Should I carry on?

sddddgjd likes this.
  3. Offline

RGadelha

I understood what sddddgjd said.
    Doing right or not you cannot use TMI without its id.class and that means you cannot use Spoutcraft's id.class.
    Conclusion: you're breaking a small part of Spoutcraft not using Spoutcraft's id.class.
    Today it's a small part but in the future... :rolleyes:

P.S.: You can merge both class files but you have to do it every time one of them changes.

sddddgjd likes this.
  4. Offline

Comrade

So I am using Permissions and even if I add someone to ops.txt, they are unable to use spitems. Please add permissions support asap and remove the background for each item icon as well as fix the hover over labels. You are currently the only spout option for creative building.

5. Offline

RGadelha

@Polyurethan
    Your plug-in is great! Thank you very much!
    The way it is now, it's almost perfect. Talking about TMI, the trash and inventory save functions just works in SSP, not in SMP, so it would be great if we got that in SMP, but no problem at all.
    Anyway, like I've said before, what we need is the other type of woods, sapling, leaves, colored wools, dyes etc.
    Those are not in the list so we need those!

6. Offline

fugos

You are the man!
    Thank you!

7. Offline

Julianoz1224

Thanks for this plugin, all the admins on my server love it :D
    My only problem is, when I open it up none of the buttons are there, I can see all the items but can't click on them :(
    Do you know why this is happening? I'm the only person on my server that gets it so far.

8. Offline

zipsi

Tooltip bounding boxes don't seem to scale up with the resolution. At the same exact resolution as the mc/spoutcraft launcher, they seem to show correctly.

9. Offline

Me4502

can you allow it to use plgEssentials /item commadn?

10. Offline

Polyurethan

use-op=true/false -> Added in Version 1.1

Added in Version 1.1, i hope this works.

I am working on it... (no Icons for colored Wool)

The poition of the tooltip is not generated by my code, so atm i have no influence. Tooltip-Position comes from spout plugin.

Thanks for testing my plugin and the suggestions!
    It's my first development, please be patient ;-)

Taranis01 and RGadelha like this.
  11. Offline

RGadelha

First development? You've started with style ;)
    Like someone said, you are the man :D

12. Offline

grifOndOr

I agree this :)
    plz make this option ^^

and
    no way to change the resolution of the items ?
    its a strange bug :( and cant do nothing :(

13. Offline

dark_hunter

Craftbukkit: 1060
    Spout 1.0.2
    Spoutcraft 1.0.2.165

Code:
    [SEVERE] Could not pass event CUSTOM_EVENT to SPITEMS
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at me.razu.SpItems.Sp_ButtonListener.onButtonClick(Sp_ButtonListener.java:32)
        at org.getspout.spoutapi.event.screen.ScreenListener.onCustomEvent(ScreenListener.java:35)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$88.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:862)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:338)
        at org.getspout.spoutapi.packet.PacketControlAction.run(PacketControlAction.java:86)
        at org.getspout.spout.packet.CustomPacket.a(CustomPacket.java:99)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:89)
        at org.getspout.spout.SpoutNetServerHandler.a(SpoutNetServerHandler.java:436)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:454)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:363)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    04:22:10 [SEVERE] Could not pass event CUSTOM_EVENT to SPITEMS
        at org.getspout.spoutapi.event.screen.ScreenListener.onCustomEvent(ScreenListener.java:35)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$88.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:862)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:338)
        at org.getspout.spoutapi.packet.PacketControlAction.run(PacketControlAction.java:86)
    04:22:13 [SEVERE] Could not pass event CUSTOM_EVENT to SPITEMS

14. Offline

HockeyMike24

Can you give people permission for only certain items? And then only those items will show up on the list? Really good plugin im loving it!

15. Offline

midget_3111

I would like users to be able to use this in only one of the worlds of my server, I use permissions, and don't have anyone as OP's, so it would be good if you could either add a permissions node I could add to my creative world so users can use this, or if in the config there is a worlds to be used in option.

Many thanks for all your work!

16. Offline

shredder81

how do I get the colored wool?

17. Offline

RGadelha

Not now, dev is working to get this!

18. Offline

Julianoz1224

Can someone please help me with my problem?

19. Offline

Hitman4Hire

Just a question, when you ask for the block, does it run a /i (itemname) through the console. Because I want to restrict this to the creative world.

20. Offline

midget_3111

upgrade to the latest version of Spoutcraft :)

21. Offline

Polyurethan

I would like this option to, but I am currently absorbed by permission support.
    I put every free minute, besides work and family, on the new version of the project.
    My english is quite bad (as you see ;)), not make things easier... LOL

With Version V1.1, you can change lines in "Itemlist.txt" to add or remove Items from Popup for all users.
    I work on more permission support, the plan is to have 4 groups with different lists of items and blocks,
    but it's harder to code than I thought :eek:

The blocks are created directly in the inventory, without console commands.

22. Offline

sephiroth7240

can someone send me there config for SPITEMS or tell me how to set it up, the only thing thats currently in the config is the key thing

23. Offline

Polyurethan

for Key and OP Control edit: ...."serverdirectory"\plugins\SPITEMS\config.yml

SPITEMS only for OP's:

'[*KeyPopUp*]': KEY_U'[*OnlyOPs*]': true

SPITEMS for all User's:

'[*KeyPopUp*]': KEY_U'[*OnlyOPs*]': false

SPITEMS for all User's with other Key (L):

'[*KeyPopUp*]': KEY_L'[*OnlyOPs*]': false

to add or remove items from popup edit: ...."serverdirectory"\plugins\SPITEMS\Itemlist.txt

delete the items that should not appear

24. Offline

Julianoz1224

Didn't Work :(

25. Offline

RGadelha

How is it going, any news coming soon?
    BTW, your english's not bad, I can understand you pretty well and english's not my first language too ;)

26. Offline

parker_digg

So... I don't quite understand how you add someone without making them OP, not giving it to all players.

I see you are working on it, I will watch for updates.

27. Offline

justproud2b

@Polyurethan way to go with the plugin! :cool: This is exactly what I want I've got the plugin on watch for when its got permissions... Unfortunately when ppl have too much freedom ... well we all know the rest of that story =)

28. It stopped working with the latest Spoutcraft Dev build

It does work with the latest build, sry.
    Great plugin :)

29. Offline

sole10

Hmh you could add more ids (colored wool, more slabs, dyes) :) so that way it would be cooler :)

30. Offline

parker_digg

/me waits for permissions support

:O can't wait!!