Inactive [MECH] RapidBuild v2.0 - build faster [1000]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Naitsirhc Hsem, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Offline

Naitsirhc Hsem

RapidBuilder is a plugin that allows you to select an area and fill it.

Download
    http://mcp.servegame.com/Plugins/RapidBuilder/2.0/RapidBuild.jar

Src: https://github.com/cam72cam/Bukkit-RapidBuild

Usage:
    • Select 1 block with right click and one block with left click
    • Hold the item in your hand that you want to fill the area with
    • type /rfill or /rf
    Features:
    • If you are an OP, it does not decrease the ammount of item in your inventory
    • If you are not OP, it takes the items from your inventory, until you run out
    • If you are holding air, it deletes the selected blocks
    Changelog
    v1.0
    • Basic functionality
    • Bugs:
      • filling large areas with items like torches causes massive server lag
    v2.0
    • Fixed ALOT of small issues
    • created a repo
    Todo
    • whitelist items
    • permissions
    • drops from air fill

plwjr2000 likes this.
  2. Offline

Plague

Please use bold font for section names and a proper list, not just '*' characters, there are buttons for that when you edit the post

3. Offline

Naitsirhc Hsem

ok, will fix it

4. Offline

plwjr2001

love the mod its a great mod for building

5. Offline

Naitsirhc Hsem

thanks for the feedback, be careful with torches though, too many will crash a server

6. Offline

laimune

Hi, this message keeps coming up:
    SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins/RapidBuilder.jar' in folder 'plugins':
    java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in .class file

what do i do?

Kazinto likes this.
  7. Offline

Naitsirhc Hsem

I have never heard of that one before, what version of bukkit are you using?

8. Offline

laimune

it says version: git-Bukkit-0.0.0-904-g9277096-b953jnks (MC: 1.7.2)
    im on mac btw

9. Offline

cholo71796

Judging by the developer's avatar and the error that comes up, I'd guess he uses Linux.

@Naitsirhc Hsem
    I'd guess you named the directory with /'s in it. These are only for Linux file paths. Instead, write the path like ("text" + File.separator + "other text") as opposed to ("text/other text"). This will adjust the / or \ as necessary for the OS.

EDIT: Nevermind, just looked at your source.

10. Offline

plwjr2000

oh and when i try this it say an externel error has happend how can you or i fix that?

11. Offline

Naitsirhc Hsem

please post your bukkit version along with the error

12. Offline

plwjr2000

nvm it works now i need to delete the metainf its a great mod for making roads houses
    oh and by the can i make it go up? i have a linux computer

13. Offline

Naitsirhc Hsem

what do you mean?

14. Could you use a different command, /fill overlaps with WorldEdit, which half the MC planet uses.

15. Offline

Naitsirhc Hsem

sure, I have some fixes to do anyway

16. Offline

plwjr2000

i mean like if you put a block on the ground and put a block in midair than right click the bottem then left click the top block the right /fill will that work?

17. Offline

Naitsirhc Hsem

yes

18. Offline

plwjr2000

awsome

19. Offline

Rwembee

I really like this.

"I'll clear some land" client crash, server warning over 1 million updates, doesn't crash "oh, thats was a 5 million cube change" :D

20. Offline

agrom

Hi, a friend owns a server and I asked to install this plugin and he did. Now when I write /fill it says " An internal error occurred while attempting to perfrom this command".
    I don't know if I have to install something to work, or am I doing something wrong?
    Btw, I don't have clear the selection with right-left button, may I to have my hand, a block, or it doesn't matter?

21. Offline

Liquiddump

Hello friend! I would like to make a few recommendations to your plugin, if you don't mind.
    1. The block selection process could interfere with other plugins, so I recommend you give the option to toggle the "selection" mode in-game. Fye, type /rbselect to activate selection mode, and again to turn it off.
    2. This has been said before, but you should change /fill to something like /rbfill, so that it doesn't conflict with Worldedit.
    3. I know you already plan on it, but please integrate permissions; we already know the advantages to this. :)
    4. Another good idea would be able to set a maximum block selection limit for the fill item "Air", since users have infinite of this.
    5. Finally, a cool feature to add would be /rbundo, for obvious reasons.
    Your plugin has some insane potential, and I hope you consider some of my recommendations! Peace out friend!

22. Offline

Naitsirhc Hsem

Sure, I have been busy working lately :/

23. Offline

Jmac11927

Oh my gosh man, I am in fricken love with this mod. The simplicity of it and the amount of time it saves, haha, this is so great. Amazing job.

Make sure you have the thing you want to fill the area with in your hand when you type /fill.
    I usually right click with my pickaxe, go to the other spot and left click with my pickaxe, then ill pull out my block (lets say stone) and then type /fill

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  24. Offline

ArmyHill01

I'm loving this plugin, many thanks and kudos to the dev.....GREAT

25. Offline

Idono

I always get this error message, when I click a block.
    Capture.PNG And minecraft says "An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command" after writing /fill.

Edit: Using latest bukkit.

26. Offline

Naitsirhc Hsem

I need to fix the plugin, I wrote it when I was just starting to play with the bukkit api. I will hopefully finish sometime this weekend

27. Offline

Naitsirhc Hsem

New Version!

28. I get an error messsage when I run my server:

My bukkit build is 1000
    My minecraft version is 1.7.3
    My OS is Windows 7.
    any other information needed?

[SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling RapidBuilder v2.0 (Is it up to date?): null
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at java.lang.Enum.compareTo(Unknown Source)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager$1.compare(SimplePluginManager.java:49)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager$1.compare(SimplePluginManager.java:48)
    at java.util.TreeMap.put(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.TreeSet.add(Unknown Source)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.registerEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:371)
    at me.cmesh.RapidBuilder.RapidBuilder.onEnable(RapidBuilder.java:28)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:126)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:878)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:272)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:162)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:146)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:284)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:271)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:148)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:335)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)

29. Offline

Naitsirhc Hsem

Wierd, seems like a issue with java's HashMaps. What version of java are you using?

30. I am currently using Java version 6 update 26