[MECH] NoHunger v1.3 - Disable Hunger Bar, Heal Directly, and Fully Costumizable! [1240]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Supertt007, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Offline

Supertt007

NoHunger

As in Minecraft Beta 1.8, players can't heal directly from eating food anymore, they have to fill the hunger bar and wait till the health is regenerated. This plugin DISABLES that, which means no more hunger, players can just left click an item and heal directly. It's also fully configurable, server admins can change the heal value in the config file.

Something you must know before you use this plugin:
    1. Food bar is still there, that's client sided gui, but it does nothing if you have this plugin installed
    2. You need to LEFT_CLICK to eat food and you cannot eat food if you have full health

Permissions:
    Code:
        nohunger.instantheal:
            description: Allow players to left click food and heal instantly
            default: false
        nohunger.disablehunger:
            description: Disable the hunger bar of the player
            default: false
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted bit url>

Features:
    Disables hunger
    Cancel health regenerate event
    Heal directly by left clicking a food and get a friendly message

Changelog:
    Version 1.3
    Permission support added:
    nohunger.instantheal: Allow players to left click food and heal instantly
    nohunger.disablehunger: Disable the hunger bar of the player
    Version 1.2
    Added config file, you can config how many hearts you heal now!
    Mushroom Stew now return a empty bowl
    Version 1.1
    Fixed the invisible hearts bug
    Your hunger bar will become full when you move (so basically full all the time)
    Added a user friendly message when your health is full
    Version 1.0
    First Release

Todo:
    Suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2017
  2. Offline

D-Lew

I have a suggestion. I don't think there's anyone else doing this yet, and I don't know of any other way.

Would you consider adding a configuration to nerf hunger? Just to severely slow it down instead of completely disabling it. It would also be nice if this had a permissions node associated with it.

3. Offline

sintri

+1 on that, from the wiki couldn't you add a variable multiplier to the exhaution level increase?

4. Offline

Zombiemold

If I could also make a request, that is if this mod doesn't actually add this functionality.

I was thinking, it would be still cool to have hunger, and have an option to leave hunger in tact, but still allowing you to heal yourself when eating at max hunger. That would be amazing.

5. Offline

wilk freeman

Would be really nice if you would give the option to enable regen health.

6. Offline

Supertt007

Don't give "nohunger.disablehunger" to players then :)

7. Offline

D-Lew

I'm using your plugin with 1185 and Permissions 3.1.6 and it doesn't seem to be working. Left clicking isn't doing anything, health is regenerating when hunger is full, and exhaustion of the food bar is taking place. I have allowed the permissions nodes. Am I missing something? Running 39 other various plugins and there is no error output to the console, just NoHunger 1.3 Enabled/Disabled.

8. Offline

Supertt007

Sorry, this plugin doesnt support Permissions plugin, try superperms or permissionsex

9. Offline

moose517

would it be possible to make this more multiworld friendly as well? such that you can just disable hunger per world and not per group? I ask because i run like 7 worlds on my server, and there is one that i want like pure vanilla MC on hard settings, i negated all the commands for this single world but for some reason adding in -nohunger.disablehunger isn't working.

10. Offline

Supertt007

if you want to disable this plugin(nohunger) for 1 world, simply dont give user any permissions from nohunger in that world :)

11. Offline

Supertt007

working with 1240 :p

12. Offline

Xeroxxx

How I can turn off "hunger" without using permissions?

Can you add an option to your config.yml ?

13. Offline

TOdkommt

very nice plugin since you added permissions =) but i have a suggestion:
    why not using a thread sleep method to create a timer, so you dont have to misuse onPlayerMove() =)
    if you dont know how, just ask me :p

14. Offline

Supertt007

I like explore the codes myself :p it's more challenging, thank you anyways :)

15. Offline

re4ly

does it work with 1337?

16. Offline

lastern

update it to 1337 please.

17. Offline

karate322

uh...it might just be me, but is there a way to use this with cake and the apples and golden apples? because u dont heal when u hit the cake after placing on the ground(you can only break it...) and same thing with the apples

18. Offline

NukemD

I'd love to see this plugin updated, there are no other plugins that I can find that can disable hunger on MC 1.0

That fast-food plugin doesn't work, and has too many annoying extra options.

19. Offline

bizzig

What if you don't want it on peaceful? Peaceful takes away mobs.
    So what if ALL YOU WANT....is for the hunger bar to be disabled. Thats it.

20. Offline

StefanP

It seems, you cant eat food if you dont have that amount of hearts available.
    If a bread gives 2 hearts, it wont heal you if only 1 heart is gone.
    It will if you have 2 hearts gone.

21. Offline

Ultime

NoHunger doesn't work, I really need some help. Where do you put "nohunger.disablehunger" ?
    Thank you

22. Offline

RC1309

hey, the db link 404'd, can you set up a new one?
    really want to try this out
    thnx

23. Offline

HunterTTP

Download link is broken U_U

24. Offline

Frazeq

DOWNLOAD LINK IS DOWN!

Please fix it!
    Nice plugin!

25. Offline

Frazeq