Inactive [MECH] MiningTNT v0.4 - Choose what TNT destroys [1.2.4]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Taco, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Offline

Taco

Mining TNT v 0.4

What this plugin does:
    This plugin simply changes TNT to affect only what you want it to. This is so that people can use TNT to mine without the worry of greifing.

Features:
    - Causes TNT to destroy only stone by default
    - Other blocks can be added to what can be destroyed by TNT.
    - Allows height restrictions for TNT.
    - All settings can be found in MiningTNT.properties.
    - Creeper nerf can now be toggled on and off.
    - Adjustable block yield.
    - TNT can either set off other TNT or destroy it.

Download:
    Download MiningTNT (.jar)

Changelog:
    Show Spoiler

2/6/11:
    - Initial release.
    2/8/11:
    - Added ability to select blocks dropped.
    - Added height restrictions.
    2/18/11:
    - Fixed creepers acting like TNT.
    - Fixed block destruction system.
    - Indestructible blocks such as Adminium can no longer be destroyed with TNT.
    - Creepers can act like TNT.
    2/23/11:
    - Updated for beta 1.3
    2/26/11:
    - No more stupidly long constructor message.
    3/20/11:
    - Fixed all ore/mineral drops.
    4/8/11:
    - Fixed a conflict with HigherExplosives.
    6/7/11:
    - Fixed TNT chaining
    - Added more options to the config
    - Moved config file to plugins/MiningTNT

MuttsNuts likes this.
  2. Offline

Taco

Does anyone know if I need to repost this in the submissions or can I just get it moved back to the correct section?

3. Offline

Shenlong

I believe you need to report your first post. See here.

4. Offline

Malkierian

Hey Taco, did you look at any of my changes to see if they're worth implementing?

5. Offline

Taco

I'll see if I can fix TNT chaining and fix the ore drops. I'm still kinda busy atm though.

6. Offline

Taco

Fixed all drops, havent added tnt chaining yet.

7. Offline

Malkierian

TNT chaining is kind of difficult, man, especially considering it bugs out on its own in server...

8. Offline

Banyon

What am I missing? My download didn't come with a .properties files, nor generated one. This doesn't work at all for me and broke creepers.

9. Offline

cptcomic

Is there a .jar file for this plugin? The download link points to the source code in .rar file.

Thanks.

10. Offline

Malkierian

No, the .jar is in the .rar.

11. Offline

JayDee85

Hiya Taco! :) Love the mod, so awesome for tunneling, and clearing dirt/gravel ect without harming precious minerals.
    I'm going around gathering all the mods I use for my server before I update to RB 602, has this been tested with it yet?

I suppose the imminent release of 1.4 might complicate things, I don't know. hehe

12. Offline

Taco

The jar file is inside the .rar file :p

Also, it's been tested on build 602 and I'll release a version for the 1.4 update as well.

Carnes likes this.
  13. Offline

commandantjones

Works great! But I tried to add 08-11 to my destroy list, so water and lava would be destroyed (didn't want the dropped blocks to get flushed or burnt), but it didn't seem to have any effect on them. Is it impossible to destroy water or lava?

14. Offline

Taco

Updated to fix conflicts with HigherExplosives.

15. Offline

JayDee85

I seem to be having an issue with this... I put 49 (obsidian) into the blocks to be destroyed it's not working at all, even after several blasts. o_o I thought Obsidian could be TNTed?

16. Offline

Liger_XT5

Obsidian is the one kind of block that cannot be destroyed by an explosion.

17. Offline

Reterg

Any plans to implement TNT chaining?

18. Offline

JayDee85

So...
    From http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/TNT isn't up to date, or wrong? [creeper] Doh...

19. Offline

Taco

Yes, but not soon. It seems like it will be a difficult task and it will take some time.

Well, the multiple explosions part is currently wrong because TNT doesn't form a chain reaction with this plugin. I do plan on fixing that though.

20. Offline

JayDee85

But what about using redstone? Wouldn't that set off all TNT simultaneously, rather than depending on a chain reaction?

21. Offline

Taco

I was more thinking of replacing every TNT affected by the original with a primed TNT block.

22. Offline

Reterg

Yes. I would prefer a series of explosions rather than all of them at once. Just like when Mining TNT plugin is not installed.

23. Offline

MineralMC

I would absolutely adore a BlastControl compatible version of this. I used it before I went over to BC, and had far too much fun playing with it.

24. Offline

Manji

hello taco, what's the status on your project? :) any chance you'll get this to work with b733?

25. Offline

lolligertyp

Can you add a Permission for admins and moderators, that they can destroy all other blocks with tnt (when they touch the tnt or press a button etc.)?

26. Offline

JCACC

Anyone know if this is 733 compatible?

27. Offline

Taco

I need someone to test this for 733. I'm busy irl for the next week or two. So updates for all my stuff is delayed until further notice.

28. Offline

ltguide

Can you rename your threads to remove the spaces in Mining TNT and God Powers?

29. Offline

Plague

considered inactive

30. Offline

Taco

I still support this plugin, and I've recompiled for 740.

31. Offline

Plague