[MECH] Hungry v0.3.1 - Yet another hunger plugin [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by tr4656, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Offline

tr4656

[​IMG]

Hungry
    Authors: jonathanyc and tr4656
    Version: v0.3.1

Hungry adds immersion to Minecraft! There is a reason to actually eat food in order to survive making it more realistic - so gather your food and actually eat so you won’t go hungry.

Highlights:
    • There is actually a need to eat food (like real life)
    • Custom Language support
    Resources:
    Download Plugin
    Contribute at Bitbucket!
    Github Mirror

Instructions, Permissions and FAQ:
    Our wiki is hosted at Bitbucket, and is available here.
    Quick Links
    To-do list and Known Bugs:
    See our Bitbucket issues page.

Changelog:
    v0.3.1
    • Fixed eating events not registering when right-clicking on air.
    Credits:
    • Thanks to Fullwall, for his Gastronomic plugin (off which many parts of this plugin were based!)
    • Thanks to chernobyl360, for maintaining Gastronomic after Fullwall stopped (until he got hacked)

2. Offline

Celtic Minstrel

player.setFoodLevel()?

3. Offline

jonathanyc

Whoa, I'll check that out. Thanks once again. Not sure what's gotten into me. :(

4. Offline

Jack_Miller

Download offline :c

5. Offline

jonathanyc

Oh yeah, sorry bout that :< We were moving servers around. I'll try get you a link if possible, but just curious - what do you need Hungry for now that Minecraft has hunger built-in?

6. Offline

Schlumpf

Hi,
    I think maybe you can rebuild your Hungry. You can make a Config System for the Server with the built in hunger system.
    For example: Now you can't set any settings at the moment, when the hunger goes down, how long it take, some messages, if life should be restored or not and so on....
    Maybe you can recode Hungry so that we can set some configs for the actual new hunger system :)

7. Offline

Celtic Minstrel

Perhaps to make hunger work when the server is in Peaceful mode, which normally prevents the hunger bar from draining at all. Or simply customization of the built-in hunger system.

Pentalive likes this.
  8. Offline

Pentalive

I love to play in peaceful.. No splody creepers or enderman thieves dismantling my magnificent mud hut. But I also like to hunt, and to grow wheat and mellons, and mushrooms. A hunger bar that works gives me reason to do these things.

9. The new purpose of a Hungry-plugin with 1.8.x onwards could be a "diet"-plugin, so players need to eat more different stuff - not only bread, or meat! A proper mix instead! Maybe save a random diet mix for each player on first login so he has to find out his personal diet?

10. Another suggestion for this plugin on MC1.8+, add the option to starve to death. So that players will starve to death on Peacefull/Easy/Normal difficulty

11. Offline

Jack_Miller

Why i need it? :D b'cause sometimes the hunger buggs around with minecraft...sometimes disabled...after restart enables....then joins another client then its disabled again, dont know why...

12. Offline

varna

It's a cool plugin, i really like it,but the download link http://icebrg.us/dl/Hungry.jar was broken?
    Could someone give me a hand? Thanks alot~

13. Offline

Nitnelave

Well, you know, it hasn't been updated for 3 months, and now minecraft has a built-in hunger system... If you really want a hunger plugin, you should try to find a more recent one.

14. Offline

varna

I hope that my hunger system should be more "hardcore!",But I can't find anyother hunger plugins… I